Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
The Land of Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Land of Rain

Go down

The Land of Rain Empty The Land of Rain

Post by Sanshu Juro Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

It was a normal day in Amegakure. Rain was always pouring. The streets were wet, and the people roamed freely. Dripping water droplets made the village seem peaceful. Everyone was happy here under leadership of Lord Pain. Nobody ever complained or talked badly. It was as if peace had come and decided to stay.

As Sanshu walked along the streets the rain continued to fall on him, wetting his clothes. Although this would usually upset most people, Sanshu thought rain was the most peaceful thing there was. Always falling. As he made his way down the street, he began to form hand signs. He stopped and stood still as a water clone formed from the falling rain in front of him.

Sanshu Juro: "Water Clone Jutsu!"

He jumped up to a building and began to follow silently, watching as the clone moved forward enjoying the walk he had been taking. Nobody seemed to notice that he had just used a jutsu in public. Nobody ever did. He was always cautious when walking the streets, even though crime was at a low, you never knew what could possibly happen.

Continuing his walk for a few hours, the clone spoke for him, greeting various people as they passed by. Soon he walked out into an open field-like area of Amegakure, possibly the only place you were allowed to go close to outside the village. The training field was a tranquil place for him. The clone stood and began to act as he would, practicing taijutsu and hand signs, but not actually doing anything. He watched from the shadows, observing the area before he actually decided to come out. Waiting patiently for anyone to come and confront him. He had all the patience in the world. Sanshu believed he was the God of Longevity, that he would be the only one left standing after all others had fallen. This, he believed, was his destiny. He thought this through as he waited for someone to approach. Anyone.

As he observed the training field, he took into account the lush grasses, and the tall trees in the surrounding area. A truly peaceful place if you just wanted to come and think. To explore the mind.
He could say this truly was his favorite place to stop, and do everything.
Sanshu continued to wait silently for the first person to approach.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

The Land of Rain Empty Re: The Land of Rain

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:15 am

- Rain streamed from the dark grey clouds which hovered over the village, occasional bolts of lightning flashed, lighting up the city and the building. Kizu emerged from under a large silk flap, wiping his mouth on the silver cup around his wrist. That was a good glass of Sake.. Now I should go practice before Pain-sama thinks i'm slacking and bitches... Kizu began to walk down the street, noticing several small children watching him every step of the way, not saying a word the entire time. Kizu ignored it, he was use to people starring at him, after all he wasn't like them. - Kizu approached a dead end, but instead of finding another route, He simply leaped up, applying chakra through his feet which allowed him to land on the steel piping which led up the wall of the massive building. Kizu quickly made his way to the top of the building, leaping onto the roof. The tiles of the roof were shattered, rain sinking into the building. It most likely was mold infested, and disease ridden.

After making it to the other side, Kizu looked around, to see if anyone was near. He wanted to create a summon so that he could have some company, after all traveling alone is boring. Kizu preceded to form the hand seals (Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram) Then placed his palms to the ground. A small cloud of smoke spread up from around it, as Kizu's hand raised, the figure of a small faint yellow colored Salamander. The salamander was kinda plump, with a dulled expression on it's face. It had multiple bumps. -

Kizu: "Hey Kaisaku-san. Lets go, I need you to locate a poor unsuspecting victim for me... I'm getting bored in this shit hole."

Kaisaku: "Victim? Baka! Why would you go terrorize people of your village?"

Kizu: "I don't... I find strong shinobi, force them into a fight, kick they're ass, then go home and say I had a good day. Thats training for me. So sense anything?"

Kaisaku: "Baka! Eh, I do sense a strong chakra signature not too far from here, just about half a kilometer, in the field behind that Muffin Lady's shop."

- Kizu chuckled, grabbing Kaisaku gentling, and placing him on his shoulder. With that he made his was darting toward the "muffin lady's" shop. In a few minutes he had arrived, passing by her without a second thought, and moving to the steel steel pipes jutted out of the ground, steam rising from them. This was someones idea of a fence, but not a clever one. Kizu grabbed the top of the pipe, and used his strength to hoist himself upward over the pipes, flipping and landing on his feet. His black and gold trimmed cloak waved behind him, water splashing from beneath his feet as he landed. The grass was thick and unattended, though the field itself was drowned in water. Kizu looked around, taking into account the environment, and taking note on advantages he had in the field. After looking through it a few times, he finally looked over at Kaisaku. -

Kaisaku: "Look over behind the big water locust.. From this angle you can't see him there, but I sense him... Thats your guy."

Kizu: "Right, I'll release the technique now. Tell Same-chan he's next, maybe. Kai.

- Upon forming the hand seal (One handed Tiger/Ram Seal) Kaisaku disappeared, the smoke left behind was washed away by the rain which poured down onto the field. Kizu leaned his head back, parting his lips and allowing some of the water to drip into his mouth, and then swallowing it. Mmm.. I'd much prefer sake... Now Kaisaku-san said this guy had a large chakra, so this should be a decent fight... He slowly began to walk to the right, so that he was able to see the man. Before he could see the man in full, he noticed out of the corner of his eye someone with long, soaked black hair which appeared to be pulled back in a ponytail. It had an Ominous look on his face, and for some reason he had pitch black eyes, which were shaded out somehow. A black headband was wore on his forehead, a strike through the rain village symbol, showing allegiance to pain. He also had a black, anbu like cloak with his shirt showing in the center.

Kizu's eyes darted to where Kaisaku had noted the man was, and sure enough an exact replica was standing on the roof. Hmm... Kaisaku sensed the one on the roof as having large chakra, which could have clouded the smaller chakra in the other... So the one on the roof must be the real him, and the one standing silently by that small patch of vegetation must be a clone... In the forest behind that building, he might have more clones. A crafty one? I should definably have fun with this one! Kizu began to form several hand seals. I'll draw his attention by attacking the water clone close range, that should make him attack me, and in the diversion I'll have a Kunai so I can counter the attack the real one or any other clones make. I can get to the clone in less then two seconds, and from his point, the real one can body flicker to it in that same time, so I have a short window to strike. Kizu whipped his hand down, Acidic fluids building up within his body as he grabbed a smoke bomb, his other hand grabbing a kunai.

Kizu rushed toward the clone, his lips whispering. -

Kizu: "Kea Sugiru"

- A small blast of yellowish acid was sent from Kizu's mouth as he leaped up, tossing the smoke bombs at his feet, his hand wielding the Kunai whipped toward the clones face, the acid was splashing at it's feet , and also flying towards his torso and waist. The smoke bombs detonated, slowly releasing a purple smoke which spread around Kizu and the clone. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 am

As the water clone stood in the field, it immediately took notice of the smoke from Kaisaku pouring down onto the field, silently alerting the real Sanshu. The clone pretended in Kizu's vision that it did not notice. It continued to stand and do what it was doing when he took his first look. As this was happening, the real Sanshu began to form a long range of hand seals.

As Kizu began to walk out in the clones vision the clone was communicating with the real Sanshu, telling him everything Kizu was doing so far. Watching his every movement. A completely new enemy, he did not know much about, but he was ready to take on the threat.

The clone continued to watch as Kizu started to form several hand seals, looking to the real Sanshu and then looking back alerting him of an attack. Sanshu smiled slightly, a half-grin. He continued to perform hand seals, a ball of water beginning to form in the air behind him, rain pouring into it causing it to grow. The clone continued to stare at Kizu as he continued his hand signs.

The water clone stood, not attempting to avoid Kizu's attack at all as he jumped up shooting yellow-ish acid from his mouth. It simply stood and watched, already knowing that dodging would just be a waste.
It smiled at Kizu as he made his way towards the clone, whipping his hand down with the kunai. The kunai ripped through the water clone, the water beginning to fall as the smoke bombs detonated and began to form a cloud.

The real Sanshu finished his hand seals as the smoke bombs detonated. The ball of water split into two.

Sanshu Juro: "Suiton Tatsu no Jutsu!"

Two water dragons shot forward into the smoke cloud at devastating speed, forming from all of the falling rain. They flew directly towards Kizu, the water from the dragons began to eliminate the smoke from the smoke bombs as they continued forward to Kizu. Unknown if it was a successful hit, Sanshu did not wait for the cry of pain and a crashing successful explosion.

He began to form his next hand signs immediately. He made the hand seal 'Serpent'. A large smoke cloud came as he loudly announced:

Sanshu Juro: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu : Shishi no Goraku!"

As he said this, a large bear shot out of the cloud and began charing towards the smoke along with the dragons. Its body shifted slightly, its arm morphed into a lion's claw, the beast jumped up as the other arm transformed and its head became a sharks jaw. It flew down mercilessly, ready to rake, and devour Kizu.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 am

- Lightning flashes, brightening the deep grey and purple clouds, the flash illuminates the field. Kizu's kunai strikes the cheek of the clone. Drops of water splash across it, all glowing in the light created by the lightening. Kizu's eyes moved toward the real ones, who appeared to be forming hand seals. Purple smoke stormed through the field. Rising up Kizu's cloak, and seeping out of the collar, clouding where he was. The light faded, The head of the clone was incapacitated, the black hair splattering as it slowly reverted into liquid, though through it all, the eyes remained black and emotionless. Cohesive acid melting away at the clone, it's body splashed, soaking the lower half of Kizu even more, he slid through the puddle it left behind, turning toward the real one. Purple smoke stormed after him, streaking from his movements, his hair dripping with water.

In front of the man was a large, spiraling ball of water, as he finished his hand seals, he pressed his palms out. Kizu needed no help figuring out it was a Water Release Technique. Hmm, Water Style is his preference eh? The shape manipulation of that ball... It's his primary element, and he has mastery over it as well, I need to prepare for the attack, I don't want to use too much chakra until I figure out all of his abilities..! Here it comes! Kizu twisted around, seeing the water quickly split, yellow eyes ripped out of the sides of the ball which was now splitting. When his back was turned, he formed seals (Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake), which were unseen by the opponent. Kizu closed his eyes, he could hear the sound of water, gurgling and gushing around, then a loud smash. The ground exploded, his body disappeared, a large log appearing in place instead. Purple smoke was sent out like a shock wave, Kizu appeared several yards away, skidding across the ground, watching as grass and smashed vegetables splattered all around. Water shot up, soaking the land, mud seeping all around, and moving towards Kizu's feet. An impact of that level, it would of left me fatally injured if I hadn't of used Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)..

The sound of smoke simmered to the left of him, Kizu quickly turned, seeing a cloud of smoke being washed away by the rain, The man on the roof held the serpent hand seal. How did I not notice the immediate Kuchiyose (summoning) right after he created the dragons? He is a crafty one for sure. I need to draw this out with low level Ninjutsu. The bear took off blindly toward the spot where the purple smoke lingered, its arms transforming demoniacally. Drops of blood ripped from it as the skin was torn off, orange fur slid out, the blood dripping from it, four chrome nails slung up, a green liquid splashing from them. The bear swung, remnants of the former bear's arm hanging from it as it had transformed with the lion claw. Ah?! A lion's paw ripped out of the bears arm?! The bear violently tore through the smoke, more blood dripping from the torn skin. Purple smoke clung to it's claws, The bears eyes darted over to Kizu's position.

Blood began to drip from it's lips, a pink tint pushing up around the teeth, the sound of ripping echoed through the field. And what the fuck..? I bet this can't be good.. The bears fur began to drip with crimson liquid, blood, bubbles formed on it, swelling up. Kizu gripped his Kunai, ready to attack, suddenly one of the bubble popped, blood and bone fragments snapped, squirting out, followed by some of it's brain. The skin around the eyes began to pull back, cracks forming, and blood dripping from them, the bear let out a bloodthirsty roar, and within an instant its skin tore open, this time the snout of a shark ripping up, yellow teeth dragged some of the bears old head's skin up with it. The shark head shook it, then swung up, swallowing it's own skin. Kizu twitched, knowing he had a hell of a battle ahead of him.

The Shark made a cackling sound, blood dripping from it's jaw, and splashing on the ground, spewing the contents all over, mixing with the mud. All the while the mysterious man stood watching, face empty with emotion, his pale skin the only distinct feature, not even a twitch of the lips. Emotionless Bast-- The bear/ shark rushed towards Kizu, Kizu leaped up, slinging his foot into the sharks eye, there was squishy feeling as his toes stabbed into the sharks eyes, Kizu twisted, sliding his foot out and slamming his kunai down onto it's snout, then leaping off, the blade dragging all the way down into the bears spine. White fragments of bone jutted out, blood now endlessly flowing off of the bear, Kizu tossed the kunai aside, digging his fingers into the side of the fur, and tearing it aside, revealing the insides of the bear. Kizu then let go, allowing the bear to fall flat on the ground, and turned to look at the man, thinking the bear was finished. -

Kizu: "Is that all? Whats your name..?"

- Rain washed Kizu's hands which were drenched in blood, the sound of rain muffling out the faint growl of the shark. Though as it grew louder, Kizu turned to see the insides of the bear rising up, muscle stretching and reforming, green ooze which dripped from the muscle slowly formed into a dark grey fur. The spine twisted around the muscle. Kizu's nose twitched. Thats kinda sick... I think I need some help on this one... Kizu looked down at the muddy ground, forming the summoning hand seals once again. -

Kizu: "Kuchiyose!"

- Smoke exploded all around, his palms splashing into the mud around his feet, A deep green amphibious skin began to stretch up from the mud, A tail swung upwards, the mud splashing all around, rain stormed onto Kizu and his new summon, his Salamander friend, Fudamise. The grotesque sight of the black furry beast was almost complete, it appeared to have glowing yellow eyes, with no ears, it bared some resemblance to a wolf, but it had scales on some parts of the body instead of fur. It also has no nose, instead it's face caved in, cuts deeply showing as a sticky ooze dripped from it, it's teeth left wife open, with no nose or lips to hide them. Because of which you could see into it's throat. Kizu's salamander rose up, grunting and looking over toward the creature. -

Fudamise: "What the fuck is that bitch?!"

Kizu: "Good question, you tell me... I need you to tackle it, I'll use exploding tags when you knock it back, then you get ready for your Fire attack. Lets go, now!"

- Kizu leaped up, gliding backwards, the sound of thunder echoed through the air, the salamander leaped forward, mud and blood splashing behind it from the pounce, Fudamise stretched his scaly arms forward as he came toward the beast, attempting to tackle it. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 am

As the bear tore through the smoke violently, it realized there was nothing there. It turned to Kizu's position, focusing its eyes on him. Blood began to drip from its lips as the pink texture began to push through, a sharks jaw emerging swallowing the bears head whole and creating an entirely new beast.

As you made a glance towards Sanshu, he was still emotionless, watching this entire fight as if it were a chore. The bear/shark thrashed forward towards you cackling as blood seeped from its mouth mixing with the wet mud, making it even more slippery. As Kizu jumped up and slammed his foot into the beasts eye, it let out a mix of a loud roar of anger, and a whimper of pain, making a grotesque sound. As your kunai ripped into its back and plunged forward ripping out most of its spine it dropped to the ground. The tissue slowly began to reform as you landed and turned to face Sanshu. It was slowly becoming fur and scale - a reptillian wolf was forming - a loud growl started.

Kizu: "Is that all? Whats your name..?"

Sanshu glanced at Kizu, showing a slight form of acknowledgement.

Sanshu: "Sanshu Juro. The Imperial God of Longevity."

After glancing towards the beast as it slowly rose with a growl, he commented.

Sanshu: "Long live God."

As the smoke cloud cleared from Kizu's kuchiyose, the beast started to rise. Tackled by the salamander, A protective shell shot forward from its hide of skin and fur, teeth broke it from all sides of it, acting like a shield against the salamander as it lay holding the beast.

While Kizu jumped back preparing his paper bombs, Sanshu rose one hand and said

Sanshu: "Wave."

As he said this, a jet of water burst from his palm directly at Kizu, the force of the water would be enough to rip the bark off of a tree. It continously poured out, even if not making contact, it would start to flood the area continously. Sanshu slightly moved his palm around, from Kizu to the salamander, blowing jets of water in the salamanders direction before returning to the spot Kizu was in. This was an attempt to flood the area completely, so that the water would be chest-deep. The blood and mud began to rise with the water level - everything was beginning to get soaked as the rain poured and helped the rising water. Soon the jet stopped from Sanshu's hand, and he lowered his palm. The water was high enough that he would have to swim if he jumped down.

Sanshu: "Hm."

Not deciding to wait for precaution, Sanshu made the Ram hand seal as the summoning seal formed under him. No smoke was seen, but a poofing sound was heard from underwater. The beast had transformed from its scaled wolven form into a aquatic underwater dragon.

As the new beast was summoned, Sanshu announced loudly:

Sanshu: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hireken Guntai!"

The finblade army had been unleashed. Ravenous, bladed sharks now roamed the waters searching for Kizu and his salamander.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 am

- There was a loud thunderous pop, the sound of tearing, Kizu looked through the rain droplets soaking his eyes, spitting some of the rain water out of his mouth, The salamander's claws gripping the abominable creature. The two flew through the air, crashing into a tree, splinters flying all around, smoke scattering, dust flying from under them as they crashed, Fudamise yanked back, some blood following it, a large conch like shell was tearing from it's skin, the bones all collecting now outside the body to form a 'cage' of protection. The beast snarled, seemingly mocking Fudamise. The Salamander turned, hurily rushing toward Kizu. Kizu began to land, when he was a shock wave of water flying through the air, Fudamise's cheeks pushed out, steam began to rapidly scorch off of his body, Kizu twisted, spinning around, the water was almost in contact with him, A flash of red light lit up the field, the sound of rage drowning through the air. Some water struck Kizu, knocking him across the mud, he slid, using his elbow as he slid to flip him over. Steam washed over him, blocking out his sight. Intense waves of heat washed over the field, Kizu immediately knew that Fudamise had used his Fire Release: Exploding Flame Technique to defend Kizu. Kizu was hit but only on his side and thus was not badly injured.

Mud and sweat dripped from Kizu's body. The steam slowly lightened up, washing away with it the rain. The field was scorched, most of the mud was hardened through the heat, creating large rock like formations across the ground. The Salamander marched over to Kizu. -

Kizu: "Don't drop your guard! He'll attack you next!"

Fudamise: "Shut up! I already incinerated his attack with fire, are attacks matched each other, and just turned to steam. You go after the summoner, I'll fight the shit face."

- Raising his hand, Kizu showed Fudamise secretly a group of Kunai connected to exploding tags. Fudamise nodded, turned, and sliding his tail toward Kizu, Kizu flipped up landing on the Salamanders back, and rushing forward toward the summoner, and leaping from the Salamander's head. Kizu watched Sanshu finish his seals, the sound of a summoning echoed below him. Fuck! Another one? The faded steam left several bodies of water across the ground, Kizu looked down, seeing four deep black and red colored sharks floating on them. Instead of completely submerging themselves, they just sat they're as if the low water levels didn't matter. All of them were brutally scarred, and had pieces of they're fins missing, as a less second decision, Kizu slung his arms down, sending all of the Kunai at the sharks. He landed on he ledge of the roof where the summoner stood. The man had barley moved the entire time. Droplets of water trickled down his cheek, and still, the black ominous eyes. His hands were crossed, wrinkling the black cloak. His cheek bone was tightened, he was in though. Kizu deeply wanted to strike the man down, but he knew he needed to help his summon.

Flames bellowed up behind him, the sharks wildly snapped they're jaws, Kizu twisted, deciding to take care of the summons for now, and jumped across to one of the undamaged trees. Water streamed down the tree, Kizu looked up, feeling a drop of water hit his face. The heat from Fudamise's technique was wearing off the surroundings, and rain was starting to fall down again. If it starts before the sharks are killed, it'll be a big mistake on my part... One of the sharks began to move out of the water, floating over the grass, deep flesh wounds were torn across it's back. A small scab was forming over the rim of it. Blood soaked it's teeth, behind it laid a torn apart corpse of a dead shark. It's entire side was torn open, one of the other sharks shook it' head violently, trying to get loose a torn dorsal fin from it's teeth. The dead one's labyrinth organ was stretched across the puddle of water, it still the opening still ventilating as if it was still trying to filter the oxygen in the sharks body. The other one floated blankly, it's tail completely burnt off. It also had one of the Kunai stabbed into it's back, but seemed to not even notice it.

The sound of a loud crack drew Kizu's attention to the beast once more, Half of the shell was crushed, Hanging out of it was a large octopus tentacle. Broken pieces of the shell lay soaked in a cellular plasma. The tentacle was being wrestled by Fudamise, who seemed slightly agitated. Kizu leaped up, flying toward the creature and forming hand seals. -

Kizu: "Santōka no Jutsu!"

- Hearing the sound of his summoner, Fudamise let go, leaping backwards, multiple drops of rain splashed down onto Kizu's back, the sound of thunder rumbled in the clouds. Kizu's chest began to push out, his knee was brought up, and he grabbed under it. His cheeks sucked in, his lips pushing out, and within that instant a surge of yellowish acid shot out, unlike before this was a large amount, and highly corrosive. The shell was hit, the beast began to frantically wiggle around, growling, and hollering out, the tentacle cringed, the pinkish texture tearing open, the shell dripped all around, the acid melting through it. Kizu slowly approached it, having Fudamise move to watch the sharks for him. What th fuck? Kizu peaked into the emptiness of the eroding shell, all that was left was some of the fur which was slowly melting, some muscle tissue also melted, but besides that, the entire beast was melted.

Kizu leaned forward more, trying to see if they're was anything he missed. The ground exploded. Kizu leaped back, frightened and surprised. White foam bubbles from it, from the foam, a large red scorpion tail raised up, swinging through the air, the tail fell over, twitching, since it had formed from under the acid, the body melted off. The melted end of the tail crinkled, a small rodent's (A mouse) head slid out, it's orange fur soaked with blood and green leaking poison, the large scorpion tail stabbed into the ground, lifting the mouse head up, The mouse emerged more from the tail, twitching as it broke it's own neck. Blood dripped down, rain now pouring onto the field, and soaking it's fur. Bones stuck out, and continued to grow, transforming into the skeleton of a humans right arm. Tissue and muscle was threading out of the mouses mouth, it's teeth skinning it slightly and leaving bloody pinkish shavings on the ground. Kizu backed up, Watching as the beast took on another Grotesque form. This guy just won't die... -

Fudamise: "Hey! I know it looks like your ex girlfriend but get your head out of your ass! These sharks are just waiting for use to take our eyes off of them, they'll attack the second we do!"

Kizu: "No he's too good looking to resemble her! But nows not the time for jokes, I have an Idea, I'll use my Acid on the sharks, and you use your fire on the abomination to Cauterize it! It can't regrow if you do that!"

- Kizu twisted, kicking His heel down and jumping into the air, the main shark lifted it's head, Kizu flashed through hand seals and drew his hands up, his knees and legs straightening as he declined toward the main shark. Take this you ugly bitch! Kizu landed his heels into the sharks snout, smashing it into the ground, his hands flew down to the Kunai pouch, his filthy cloak waving around, water splashed around, blades of grass seemingly to float in the air, Kizu yelled out the technique. -

Kizu: "Kea Sugiru!"

- The pressure had pissed off the shark, it's flesh wrinkled with rage, A flash of red light surged through the field, Flames shot all around, sweeping under the shark. Kizu threw his head forward, releasing a yellowish, low level acid to the shark that was already injured, The one Kizu was standing on yanked it's head up, flames burning under it's body, steam trailed from under it, Kizu was thrown back, skidding across the ground, mud covering his body, he watched flames consume the area where Fudamise and the creature were, Kizu had no way of knowing if the attack worked. He quickly got to his feet, twisting to face the summoner, not caring to see if his acid attack stuck the one shark. Sweat dripped from his cheek, dirt and some blood were splattered across his forehead. Kizu's black hair hung close to his face, drenched. His eyes starring with acknowledgement at the summoner. His hand slid up, grabbing the tie of the cloak, and undoing it. Steam began to move across the field. This is the last time I can use Fudamise in this fight... He's out of chakra... It's just me for now... Kizu licked his lips, thunder echoed, the sharks growled. -

Kizu: "Imperial God of Longevity eh? You sure have a hot head don't you... But I will acknowledge you as Sanshu Juro, follow Amegakure ninja, and a good fighter. And I plan to kick your ass before this fight is over... So you'd better go all out, because I am going to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 am

Sanshu continued to watch the scene from his position atop the roof of the house. He hadn't moved since the fight began, and rather started to enjoy watching Kizu fight his summons. It was becoming amusing, but he knew now was the time to end this fight. As the salamander blew waves of intense heat, deflecting his Water Wave Palm and turning it to steam, the sharks were useless and his beast of recreation had reached its limit. After observing the scene one more time, the sharks poofed away, bloody, cooked and useless. The beast of recreation was vaporized from the heat, only some dead muscle tissue was left that poofed away silently. The rain of amegakure continued to fall, as if it were a normal day, and none of this was happening.

Sanshu acknowledged Kizu's comment about being hot-headed, and that he would need to 'go all out.'
After standing for a moment, he replied:

Sanshu: "You should be more respectful..I don't have to fight you. This is for fun."

He jumped up and began to form various hand seals again, he leaned forward in the air and shouted loudly as the rain fell onto him rising in the air:

Sanshu: "Gunshot!"

As Sanshu said this, he opened his mouth and shot three concentrated bullets of water at Kizu. One was headed straight for him, one for directly behind him, and one for the center of the field. As the one for the field made contact a large crater was made. Sanshu descended in the air and landed in the crater that was made, quickly performing the Rat hand seal and placing his fist on the ground.

Sanshu: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ekisu no Shizen!"

As the summon was brought forth, immediately a huge chakra mass became present at his location. He jumped back to the branches of a tree as a huge being of chakra shimmered and glowed, locking its vision on Kizu. As Kizu was occupied with the new summon, he began to perform several hand seals again performing the long range of seals from the beginning. The chakra mass raised a single hand and mud began to shoot from the ground in multiple directions in and attempt to bind and incapacitate Kizu.

Sanshu continued to perform hand seals, the summon not only attempting to bind Kizu, it blew forward releasing a large wave of fire in his direction, so that he would have to dodge both attacks at once, one of them would hit with both at the same time.

As all of this was taking place, the ball of water formed again, and split into two. Sanshu yelled out to Kizu:

Sanshu: "Suiton Tatsu no Jutsu!"

The two dragons flew even faster than the first release, all three attacks mercilessly heading towards Kizu, all at once. One of them would have to hit, impossible to dodge all three.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Sanshu: " You should be more respectful. I don't have to fight you. This is for fun."

Kizu: "But if you run it will be a disgrace in the name of Pein... And we wouldn't want that would we? Shu-san."

- Sanshu's muscles twitched, a grin spread across Kizu's exaughsted face. He's a summoner... Probably balancing on A-class. He is a Suiton user, but not a master of it. But it is his primary element. He has unusual creatures, not normal... I've never heard of him, so he must be crafty, probably a former anbu. At this rate I've shown my main ability of Poison, But I only used it three times. I also used a academy starting Kawarimi, and then one summon. I have a understanding of his abilities, but he only knows most of mine... I have an ace up my sleeve.. Then again he might too... Hmm Sanshu began moving through hand seals, Kizu moved his hand to his Kunai pouch, looking over at Fudamise. Large amount of steam was piling from his mouth, his body seemed strained, and he had reached his limit. Kai! Fudamise realized the release was done, he tried to stop it, but hesitantly was sent away in a cloud of smoke, bellowing into the rainy skies. Kizu's pale, sweaty hand gripped three smoke bombs, his thumb toying with the paper seals on the side. Sanshu's head pulled back, his black hair waving around, the clouds crying out in thunderous roars.

Kawarimi no Jutsu! Kizu's hands formed the first seal, his eyes flew up to the concentrated blast of deep blue water drilling through the air at him. They seemed to be gaining power, rain mixing in with them as the edges rapidly spun, forming more powerful effects. Fuck it! I can't form the seals in time! Before reaching the second seal, he spun his heel around, sending a small cloud of dust up, the bullet came within inches of him, chakra formed around his feet, he let the control of it go, throwing all balance away, and tossing himself through the air, the first bullet smashed into the ground. Waves splashed over it, the already damaged grass flying through the air, a whirlwind of strength progressed on the seen. The image was followed by another enormous explosion, directly behind the first bullet. Kizu chuckled to himself. That could have been fatal. I wonder if any hot chicks were watching. Heh.

Kizu's attention was once again drawn back as a large explosion ripped through the air. Wind raffled Kizu's hair, whipping it around violently. He found the breeze refreshing. Waves of chakra pulsed through the field, the mass of them so powerful that even he, a non-tracker ninja could feel. Kizu leaped up from his position, quickly darting toward the crater. The closer he came, the more he could feel the dramatic increase of energy. Blue streaks of flame-like formations whipped around, Sanshu's fist were dug into the ground, the earthy soil beneath his hand pulse, the pulse caused small bubbles to pop up from the soaking water wells beneath it. The chakra was forming together. Is this a summon..? What the fuck? -

Sanshu: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ekisu no Shizen!"

- Kizu stepped back, squeezing the smoke bombs Kai! The second he released the words, he yanked his hands up, releasing the balls through the air, purple smoke ripping out of his pockets, filling the air around him. Dokugiri! The purple smoke from the smoke bombs had engulfed the area around him, blocking anyone’s vision of him using ninjutsu. Kizu placed his middle finger to his cheek, pressing his cheeks out and sending a burst of purple mist from his mouth. With the coverage of the smoke bombs, he is left not knowing that I am not just hiding, that I set a trap for any summons that come in here, or if he approaches me... That beast there appears to be chakra... So, I can't physically damage it... I need Ninjutsu, But first I need to burrow in the ground, I need coverage as distraction so my summon won't be detected once I summon it. Kizu formed multiple hand seals, placing his hand on the ground. Kuchiyose! Kizu repeated the exact formation, using it twice. The first summon created Kaisaku, almost immediately the second form form for kuchiyose activated, Kizu began whispering into Kaisaku's ear, undectable to Sanshu. -

Kizu (Whispering): "Use your Tongue to hide him..."

- Kaisaku nodded, forming chakra in it's cheek. White smoke blended with the violet fumes, his cheeks popped out, it's bumps swelling up on it's body, A white texture formed, it was slimy, the back of Rappa, Kizu's salamander. Kaisaku's mouth opened, sending it's tongue through the smoke, wrapping around Rappa. Kizu stepped forward, emerging from the fog of poison and smoke. His hair was damp, the condensation nuclei in the air collected water droplets on him. Kaisaku lazily walked after Kizu, keeping his pace. -

Kaisaku: "Same-san is going to be angry that you didn't summon him next... What is that thing, it's chakra is off the charts!"

Kizu: "You tell me... I have an idea... I'll blast it with Santoka, tell me if the signature spikes before contact, I need to know if theres any chance of it stopping my attack, if so I'll stop before it's released, that way I can conserve chakra."

Kaisaku: "Aye! The summoner's chakra spiked!"

- Kizu ducked down, grabbing Kaisaku by the tail and yanking him up as he took off running, Kaisaku angrily yelped, clinging to Kizu's hand. Shit! The beast began to move, Kizu reached up, grabbing his shoulder, allowing Kaisaku to crawl onto it. The ground around the flaming chakra beast began to bubble up. Kizu slammed his heels into the ground, water splashing as he skidded to a stop. -

Kaisaku: "He's channeling a technique through the summon! Should I use [i]it
?!"

Kizu: "Shut the fuck up! I can handle this! Santōka no Jutsu!! "

- A random bullet of mud shot up, followed by a stringy trail of mud threads behind it, Kizu leaped back as it dove down, smashing into the earth, Kaisaku complained, he hated being jerked around. The threaded mud bullet appeared to of tunneled into the ground. -

Kaisaku: "Below you!!

- Kizu leaped backwards, throwing his left hand forward, his cheek began pushing out. I need several more seconds... In a instant, the ground all throughout the field exploded, gysers of water shooting up, myriad amounts of mudded bullets flew all around, dirt and plants spinning in them. Four more seconds... Kizu rushed to the side, his eyes scanning the field constantly, The bullets flew after him, splattering mud all around. Coming near another tree, Kizu leaped up, allowing the bullets to smash into it as he leaped back, trying to throw off the seemingly tracking bullets of mud. Two seconds.. The threads split, the mud switching directions and flying after him again. The beast of chakras mouth opened, a yellow burst of fire streaking out, bright lights illuminated the field. What the fuck! I have to do it now!

Flames flew into the air, spinning as if they were a cloud. Wisp of fire scraped the ground, tearing through it, mud on the ground quickly hardened. Kizu threw his head forward, releasing a shockwave of acidic fluids from his mouth, rushing through the air, The fluids strengthened and ready to tear through his chakra engulfed beast. Once his mouth was empty, Kizu yelled at Kaisaku. -

Kizu: "Now! We need Rappa!"

- His lips tore open, Kaisaku's eyes bulging as the figure of a white salamander emerged, his yellow eyes fiercing looking out upon the field. Scars were cut through his slimy body, his lips twisted into a sadistic smile. The flames splashed against the ground, flames twisting like a tornado, the funnel forming sending massive waves of fire all around. Rappa had gotten the hint. He didn't bother removing his tail from Kaisaku's mouth, he just decided to release his technique instead. He released Suiton: Bakupa which tore the ground away before the water had even touched it, pressure tightened, his throat sucking in. The water exploded upon impact, ripples crumbled all the dried mud, the pressurized waters impact created vibrations which tore apart almost anything connected to the ground. Water splashed around, rain adding to it's power, and slowly taking away the fires. Everything happening in seconds, it was an amazing sight.

The two demonic forces clashed, the flames twisting around the water, the liquidly substance fought back through, tearing into it. The embers burned brightly, the chakra beast having to watch as it's own fire was consumed and destroyed. Water slid under it, taking away it's advantage, seconds later it was gone, worn away forever. Kaisaku spit the rest of Rappa's tail out, coughing and cursing at the top of his lungs. -

Kaisaku: "God damnit you fucking bastard!! Uhh! Kizu-san look out, the summoner is attacking again!"

Kizu: "Rapper... (Rappa)"

- Rappa nodded, leaping up into the air, two massive dragons entwining as they came from the ball Sanshu created. Rappa's hands were inserted into his pouch as he grabbed multiple small shuriken, his cheeks bulging out. After this I loose Rappa for some while... Rappa's slimy hands flew up, releasing six kunai with extreme speeds from his hands toward Sanshu, immediately after he released a shockwave of water from his mouth, the same technique again. The water rushing with the projectile of pressure balanced in. The water struck the ground, once again creating large trembling sensations in the ground. The blast struck both dragons as they were moving, crushing most of them. One of the dragons popped out, it's body of water crushed, it's head dripping away as it smashed into the ground, exploding and sending water throughout the air, splashing on Kizu. Kizu grunted, slowly walking forward. Waves of smoke waved around, crumbled stones, fallen trees, puddles of water, all littering the ground. The scene could not be more awarding for the battle. -

Back to top Go down

The Land of Rain Empty Long Live God; Accept The End

Post by Sanshu Juro Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 am

The back fields of Amegakure were now ripped apart from the Conjurer's and the other ninjas fight. Sanshu's Ekisu no Shizen was destroyed from the salamanders attack, and it seemed he hadn't done much with that chain of attacks. Other than exhausting the ninja, it seemed his friends were out of chakra. Options were running out for him. Now Sanshu would start to make things more interesting. They hadn't been throughout this entire fight.

Taking a moment, Sanshu observed the area, and his opponent. Rain continued to fall endlessly onto the ground, pouring from what seemed to be the endless sky of gray that never left amegakure. Thunder roared, and lightning flashed, brightening the area. Water dripped from Sanshu's hair and clothing. His eyes were still the dark, black shadow covering his seal. The ground had several craters in it, and was slightly flooded. Smoke was dispersed from the endless rain, earth and stone had been destroyed and tossed around, trees fallen and broken. Everything was truly a sight to see.

The two water dragons that had been hit were no longer of use. The one with the crushed body simply hit the ground, splashing water through the air and wetting the place even more. The other had been completely destroyed and was no longer visible. This really was a slightly fun fight. It was interesting fighting another summoner, one who used talking salamanders, and acid. What a person he was fighting.

Sanshu's face remained emotionless. Now it was time to make the next move. He wouldn't be able to survive this, Sanshu was sure of it. Now to dodge the attack that had been coming for him the entire time. Sanshu simply stepped to the side, allowing the kunai to pass, the original attack being blocked by the water dragons having both of them cancel each other out. Now, it was time, to launch the next assault.

Sanshu placed both of his palms on the ground, the rain and wind blowing his hair to the side, his cloak shifting and ruffling as well. Two summoning seals formed on the ground, stretching outward from each palm, filling the surface of the earth. Two large poofs of smoke came, being quickly taken away by wind and rain. In their place was two large wolves, Sanshu had used his Kuchiyose: Haundo no Fukusei.

The two hounds, one of their heads shot off, two bodies instantly forming from the heads that shot off. Blood flew everywhere as the skin, organs, muscle tissue, everything shot out in a matter of seconds. The sounds of ripping and cracking could be heard as bones formed and tissue connected. Soon there were four dogs now, drool hanging from their mouths, teeth bearing to take a bite out of Kizu and his salamanders. All four of the hounds charged forward, two pouncing, one charging forward, and one coming around the side.

Now Sanshu would make things interesting. As the four beasts charged forward to Kizu and his Salamanders, Sanshu body flickered behind the group, a safe distance away. Quickly kneading chakra into his mouth, Sanshu blew out using his Gunshot technique. A ball of water flew through the air, rain adding to its size and power. If Kizu attempted to jump up or backwards to avoid the wolves, he would make direct contact with the bullet. But if he tried to go forward or to the side, the beasts would get him, and most likely rip him apart with their claws and teeth. Everything was coming straight for the group. Sanshu stood and waited to see what would happen next. It was all over now, he was sure. He made one comment to Kizu as this all came towards him.

"Respect your God...Worship him, and you may be granted a chance. Understand Longevity, and it may be granted. Remember one thing....Long Live God."

With the wind and rain still shifting Sanshu's cloak, it was all about to end for Kizu. He decided to explain one last thing. Before the end.

"I am the God of Longevity. I will outlive all around me. I have come to accept that I will be the only one left."
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

- Four hounds were charging at Kizu, all ready to kill, and Kizu knew he didn't have the chakra to countinue, fighting, he could die, and take the opponent with him. Kizu slammed his palms together, launching a summoning; Gōmon. As Gōmon emerged from the seal, a massive pot was in his hand, it was his Pottery Technique. The salamander brought it crashing down on one of the hounds head, smashing them. Afterwhich he slung it, sending it into the course of Sanshu's Water Bullet, both of which canceled out each other, Kizu countinued on with hand seals. Kaisaku leaped up, forming his hand seals, Kizu was going for a collaboration attack, and a suicide one at that. Kizu released Santōka no Jutsu, spewing a massive shockwave of acid forward, ment to incinegrate the hounds, Kaisaku's tongue was released, wrapping around Kizu and drawing him in as protetion.

Inside of Kaisaku's mouth, Kizu used Kuchiyose, bringing back Fudamise. Summon Rappa! Kizu-san! If I do that I'll disapear, and he doesn't have energy for more then one attack! Plus using all three at one time will kill you! I know... This is a good bye, my friend... Summon him, now! regretfully, Kaisaku began to form hand seals, the first summon, Gōmon rushed toward Sanshu, summoning another pot in one hand, raising it up and attempting to smash him from above with it. Kaisaku placed his palms on the ground, summoning Rappa, he disapeared immediatly. Hit him with everything!!

Rappa leaped to the left, summoning a massive Windmill Shuriken, Fudamise leaped to the right, his cheeks pressing out as he stored up for his most powerful attack, Rappa's cheeks also pressed out, they were going to double team Sanshu, and both Kizu and the other Salamander would be in the path of destruction. Kizu rushed forward, using body flicker, his chakra was now depleted, he had nothing left but his hands, and they were going numb, he would soon die, but he was going to take sanshu with him. Kizu's hands whipped out a large chain of exploding tags, on both ends were kunai, he winced, gripped both kunai, and leaping toward Sanshu, he knew it was his final moment, and he'd be crushed by the pop, burnt, and struck with water, but it was worth it to kill Sanshu. Fudamise released his flames, exploding from the direct side of Sanshu and Kizu, sending flames out with immense speed and power. From the other side, Rappa released a shockwave of water, aimed to strike behind Sanshu. They had all directions covered for attack, Gōmon coming at the top with a pot, Fire on one side, water on the other, and behind him, Kizu running forward with explosives, and then the final move, the massive Windmill Shuriken which Rappa released, spinning rapidly as it shot for the site of Sanshu and Kizu, ready to kill them both, Kizu's heart stopped inches away from Sanshu, the exploding tags ignited, he began to fall over, but his work was done, and nothing could stop what was to come. -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 am

Rain continued to fall on the back fields of Amegakure. What used to be a place of tranquility was now a battlefield. The ground was marked with craters that were being slowly filled with water by the seemingly endless rain. Dirt and plants were ripped up and tossed aside. Trees broken. Sanshu's cloak was soaked, along with his hair. His eyes remained the shadow they always were.

Taking only a moment to observe the area, Sanshu saw his hounds get wiped out easily, and the water gunshot was deflected by the pot that salamander had summoned. Sanshu's assault was stopped, and this kid was coming with his own. The salamanders were helping too. One of them shot a jet of flame from the side of Sanshu. A blast of water from behind. And a large pot from overhead. This kid was so determined to kill Sanshu. Unfortunately it wouldn't happen. Sanshu had a ...Easy fix.

Quickly performing three hand seals, water rose up around Sanshu immediately, creating an oval-like dome of constant moving water around him. The water surged, creating a strong defense. The jet of flame from the side was extinguished immediately as it touched the water defense, and the blast of water from behind only added to Sanshu's defense, making it even more powerful. The pot from above was simply sent flying away by the dome of rushing water, being tossed to the side like a simple kunai.

With all of those attacks now out of the way, only Kizu was left, who was coming with exploding tags, and an apparent giant windmill shuriken behind him. Sanshu directed the water in front of him, to make a wall, to block his front and protect him. All of this was using his chakra rapidly, draining him. He'd have enough left to make it through this. As Kizu went into the wall of water, it started to rip him apart, the constant moving tearing at his skin. The exploding tags went off, further destroying him, and the force of them being enough to put a hole in the wall of water. It was just big enough not to reform in time for the windmill shuriken. The first blade slammed into the wall of water at the side, moving through, and slicing through the water. It continued forward, spinning, a little slower now. Moving towards Sanshu, it cut the front of his cloak, and then slashed his stomach, causing him to start bleeding. Releasing the water wall, he jumped back before the cut could be any deeper, the windmill shuriken now following in front of him. It was huge, it would be hard to dodge. Going prone, Sanshu layed on the ground the best he could, as the windmill shuriken passed over him, so close if it were any longer he'd been turned into shreds. After it had passed, he stood back up, brushing himself off, looking at the large cut now on his stomach. A simple wound, and it could be fixed later. Blood leaked out of it.

Walking over to Kizu's body, Sanshu looked down disapprovingly.

"..Longevity has not been granted. You should have more respect for God."

With this, Sanshu gathered his remaining energy, and left for Amegakure's Hospital to heal his wound. That was a fun fight. An amazing opponent who survived him so long. Another summoner too, at that.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum