Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Day 51/50       I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Day 51/50

2 posters

Go down

Day 51/50       Empty Day 51/50

Post by Inbō Sake Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Daylight broke through the window of Inbō's home, shining in to illuminate his small house with the welcoming rays of sunlight that so often blinded him into a rude state of awake. He enjoyed sleeping in the dark more than being confronted by the light, but it was the perfect alarm clock as Inbō often ended up accidentally breaking any others that he used.

Sitting up in his small one-person cot, covered by a thick feather blanket and head once on a stack of two thinned out pillows from overuse, Inbō took a look around his room while his eyes adjusted to daytime. Inbō's home consisted of nothing more than a living room that connected to a small kitchen and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.

That was all he needed to get by on a day-bay-day basis, and any little decorations he ever put up wouldn't have made the slightest difference in what went on. Hopping off of the small bed, Inbō was already dressed in his pants and his Iwagakure undershirt. Grabbing his black shirt off of a chair and slipping his sandals onto his feet, the day had begun.

Stepping up to the kitchen counter where a decently sized pot rested, Inbō placed a hand on his refrigerator and opened it to see it bare except for a bottle of grape juice. Shrugging, Inbō shut the door and turned to the counter to grab the shoulder pauldron and strap that rested next to the pot. I can go without this morning, it's fine. Grasping the pauldron and hooking it to his left shoulder, Inbō continued on to connect the strap.

Once finished, he reached behind him for his Sasumata and clipped it on the strap, having the fork-end point towards the ground and the handle stick up slightly over his left shoulder for easy gripping. Not finished gathering his equipment, he also pulled his ninja tool pouch onto his lower back and strapped it around his stomach through two small slits in his shirt.

For final preparations, Inbō lifted the pot by rope attached to its sides, looping it around his neck and his sleeved arm to be carried on his left hip. It would rest in place without his hand holding it up due to the rope, so he casually used it as an armrest. Looking around his home and leaving it as it is, Inbō walked out of his front door and locked it.

His house was built next to one of the lakes that a waterfall streamed down into by Iwagakure, giving Inbō a constant sound of rushing water to live with. It wasn't nearly loud enough to keep him from falling into a deep sleep, after awhile it became a relaxing sensation to listen to. Although everyone else that had stopped by his home had claimed it was annoying and made them want to leave quicker, which Inbō often failed to understand.

Upright and prepared for the day ahead, Inbō began to walk towards the village through the rising Sun's light and passing by tall earthen buildings. Step after step, a thought began to protrude into the front of Inbō's mind. He had no idea what he was going to do today, because he had no work. Following shortly after, his stomach angrily growled and he looked down at it before looking back up at the village.

"I guess today will be a pain... I'll have to sell twice as much Sake and then some to fill my fridge AND my stomach."

Inbō sighed and continued to walk on, feeling confident that he wouldn't let the troubles of today get to him. He should pick up some missions, too. Hopefully the Tsuchikage would be generous enough to give some out to him without having a team or partner present. Work wasn't hard enough to be completed without help, at least in some cases.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Day 51/50       Empty Re: Day 51/50

Post by Koto Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 pm

I stayed close to the wall, slowly pacing around the perimeter of Inbo's house. It had already been nine hours since he went to sleep, and I had been stuck here since. - Through most of the walk, I would quickly walk in a crouched position, until I go to one of the windows, in which I would be forced to use my chakra to walk up the wall, and around the window (Partially onto the roof) and then back down again. I would frequently use my Chakra Sensing to see if anything within the area had changed.

Damn that lazy-drunk, doesn't he know it's time for us to go? I had came to a stop at his kitchen window, swiftly knocking myself up against the wall as I saw a shadow come across the frame. He's up? Ah! Maybe I should of warned him I'd be here... Taking precaution, I clasped my hands together and started to go into my sensing state; taking note of his location near me, most likely checking the fridge for the chocolate milk that I had stolen during the night. For a ninja, his alertness was fairly lacking in his sleep.

The sound of metal lightly knocking each other could be clearly heard through the wall; I took the opportunity to whip around and look within the window. Inbo had his back turned, as he twisted to buckle the shoulder cauldron into his jacket. When he had finished, I casually stood up and began walking to in the direction of a small dirt road that ran from his house to the village. Soon after, Inbo came out the door.

I put my hands in my Flak Jacket pocket and started whistling, purposely failing to be non-nonchalant about my arrival.

(Sorry for short post. Been forever since I rp'ed)

Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Inbō turned at the sound of whistling, at first expecting an enemy but then remembering that his good friend Kizu was the stalker he was. A common greeting was the thought of Kizu rummaging through Inbō's refuse and eating or drinking something around his house in wait of his departure from the dream world. Not exactly caring as to what it could have been this time around, Inbō prepared a shit-eating grin and greeted his friend.

"Well, well, Kizu. Still looking for a drink in my fridge? You know, there's plenty of water right there."

With his smart remarks prepared for a friendly argument Inbō prepared for a little surprise he had in store for his friend. Preparing himself, he took a defensive stance and pushed chakra through his fingertips onto the seal of the pot. Feet planted in the ground firmly, cold sake began to swirl violently inside of his pot. Unseen and unheard at this point as the force grew into a small ball of alcohol prepared to be shot off like a cannon. It could fire within a moments notice, but Inbō decided to wait for a witty response from his friend. If he had indeed taken from his depleted reserves, he would show him a beverage best served as a torrential ball of chakra.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Kizu had began walking down the dirt road, swinging his steps out slightly further than a normal person's walk as he imprudently tried to let Inbo know what he had been doing. His left sleeve waved around with every step, making a slight popping sound as the wind was caught in the folds. - Gleaming to himself, he heard his friend's foot steps quicken, as he drew near to Kizu.

"Well, well, Kizu, still looking for a drink in my fridge? You know, there's plenty of water right there."

Kizu came to a stop as his friend sarcastically greeted him; a slight grin coming across his face. - With a light laugh, Kizu had brought his arms up and shrugged, looking over at the lake. That water taste like your cooking... With... Less flavor. Closing his eyes, Kizu brought his right arm up, and began focusing on Inbo's chakra, as it had became a habit to rely on his sensory skills to watch people, rather than simply turning around. - He could feel the light cloud of chakra that was building up in the pot, as well as the increased flow through Inbo's hands. He's going to kill me?! He doesn't know I know... Which means he doesn't know I know that he doesn't know what I'm going to do... Perfect! Time to test this!

His left hand dropped to his side, lightly pressing his fingers against the seal that resided on his Flak Jacket. - He slid his right leg out, extending it and lifting the heel off the ground, his right hand still in formation for his sensory technique. Right abo- Now. He pushed off from his left leg, bringing his right knee to his chest, and leaped into the air, twisting slightly as he angled himself. In the corner of his eye, he could see a lightly green colored ball of liquid fired at him. Smoke expelled from his side, spreading over his shoulders and he released the chakra sensing technique, swinging his right hand around to grab the handle of his sickle.

The ball flew at a relatively quick speed, giving him only a split second to swing his left hand out, which held a small white colored cup with a handle. - The ball came directly below him, and slammed into the cup, splattering Sake across his sleeve and jacket, and then continuing on, as he fell to the ground, holding a shattered cup that only had a small piece still connected to the handle.

Kizu lifted it up to eye level and squinted his eyes, slightly frowning at it as he accepted the failure of his plan. Well... I mean... There's a few droplets... Kizu slowly stuck his tongue out, and brought the cup to it, rubbing the inside of it against the tip of his tongue while he awkwardly groaned as if straining.

"I'm a sensor you know... And your best friend! If not your only. You should of known that wouldn't work... Oh! And you had a note in your door. From the messenger. Your assigned on a lone-assignment to go to Kumogakure and capture a Kusagakure spy which decided to run off and hide there... Not sure why. I lost the letter... Oh! That place is strange. Have you seen those people?! Anyway... So you ready for our mission?"

Kizu dropped the remaining piece of the glass and smiled brightly, knowing that his best friend wouldn't say no to him tagging along. As he could use an extra hand, and he knew that he would be hunted down anyway.
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Inbō held his grin as he watched the acrobatics take place in an attempt to avoid his attack. Though as he watched the billowing smoke come from his friends jacket and what emerged with his hand from the puff that nearly enveloped him, Inbō began to chuckle loudly. A cup smacked into the ball of coldsake which shattered most of it but for the bottom which remained held in Kizu's hand.

Watching him fall to his feet and then eye the glass carefully before ridiculously licking the contents of it, Inbō slowly regained composure as the show was over. Kizu then began to go on about his abilities, and what the contents of today's mission was going to be.

"I'm a sensor you know... And your best friend! If not your only. You should of known that wouldn't work... Oh! And you had a note in your door. From the messenger. Your assigned on a lone-assignment to go to Kumogakure and capture a Kusagakure spy which decided to run off and hide there... Not sure why. I lost the letter... Oh! That place is strange. Have you seen those people?! Anyway... So you ready for our mission?"

Inbō shook his head gently as Kizu finished speaking, placing the lid on his sake pot and turning towards the border of Iwagakure. In the distance, they would be confronted by forests and other dangers away from the rocky haven that they now stood in. But that wasn't the only thing that Inbō got out of the informative paragraph Kizu gave him.

"You know, Kizu, I'm aware of your abilities by now. You've only used them around me more times than I can count." One remark out of the way, he continued on to playfully insult him. "Of course I'm prepared for our mission, Kizu! Not like you ever have any of your own. How did you become Chunin, again?" Inbō teased at the thought he could have achieved such a rank, but he let the topic slide unless Kizu wanted to continue it.

Walking off, Inbō expected his friend to follow as he mentally wondered if they would have to face any enemies that day.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Kizu turned slightly from his spot, and began walking towards Inbo as he closed up his sake pot.
"You know, Kizu, I'm aware of your abilities by now. You've only used them around me more times than I can count. - Of course I'm prepared for our mission, Kizu! Not like you ever have any of your own. How did you become Chunin, again?"

"You were there... I defeated that Kirigakure freak during the finals. - As for the missions... I have a life you know... I do plenty of missions! I do them during the night, then return and stalk people until my next... In the last week I've done three-B rank missions, and one D! Hey! Why don't you wear a flak jacket?! It's useful! I mean... It has... Uh... A pocket! Keeps my hands warm! All through the desert and humid forest... How come your okay with having both a sleeve, and shoulder-armour on the left, but nothing on the right?"

Kizu leaned forward and gave Inbo a wicked grin, expecting him to freak out over the inconsistency of his own outfit.

(Next post is the end of this topic. I'll start the next one.)

Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Inbō simply grinned as Kizu continued on about his accomplishments, though the grin grew further as he began to get on to him about his own outfit, knowing of his OCD that drove him so crazy most of the time. Unfortunately for Kizu, Inbō was well aware of why he chose his outfit to be the way it was. Inbō's outfit was perfectly consistent when looked at in terms of usefulness and not in terms of matching. The Iwagakure outfit alone was inconsistent, so Inbō had to make it the way it was now. There were reasons he did not wear the same thing as everyone else.

"You were there... I defeated that Kirigakure freak during the finals. - As for the missions... I have a life you know... I do plenty of missions! I do them during the night, then return and stalk people until my next... In the last week I've done three-B rank missions, and one D! Hey! Why don't you wear a flak jacket?! It's useful! I mean... It has... Uh... A pocket! Keeps my hands warm! All through the desert and humid forest... How come your okay with having both a sleeve, and shoulder-armour on the left, but nothing on the right?"

Nodding on until he finished, Inbō then quickly let out his own quick barrage of retorts as their footsteps began to echo against Iwagakure's many walls and the sounds of the waterfall slowly drifted into the distance.

"Maybe you're not so lazy after all. Flak jackets are awfully useless in Iwagakure, you know. Maybe not for you with your little seal there, but I'd prefer to wear a Konoha flak jacket if I was actually using armor. Though my uniform isn't as inconsistent as you'd like to think, Kizu."

Taking a moment to stop, stand, and correctly position himself, Inbō began to explain and present his own outfit to Kizu so that he could understand the point of what each part was. It wasn't merely an arrangement of clothing and weaponry, it was a strategic formation that could be considered either useful or pathetic depending on the listener or viewer.

"My left arm is sleeved because I use it to write more than I do to fight. In this case, I keep my shoulder cauldron on my left shoulder because of the strap. This strap, which holds my Sasumata, would limit the movement of my right arm. If I have two cauldrons, I would need a second strap with a weapon or item to make it consistent, but then both of my arms have limited range. My right arm is required to be free so that I may swing and attack.

Moreso, my ninja tool pouch is perfectly in the center of my back. I also have my rope around my left arm and neck for the holding of my Sakesosoi no Nabe. The left side of my body is more covered than my right, thus it will hold the most weight and be targeted for the most damage as I will then be off balance and vulnerable. Armored, and right arm free, my uniform is consistent and balanced for my fighting style.

Anything else, Kizu? How is that sweater of yours holding up?"

Inbō would then give a devilish grin and continue to walk on towards the village border. Meanwhile, his stomach growled again, but he decided not to notice.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum