Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Kurama Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Kurama Clan

Go down

Kurama Clan Empty Kurama Clan

Post by Koto Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Bloodline Name/Surname: Kurama

Clan Classification: Kekkei Genkai

Kekkei Genkai: Unnamed Genjutsu Kekkei Genkai
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kurama_Clan%27s_Kekkei_Genkai

Elements: None

Clan History: Not very much is known about the Kurama Clan, besides at one point they were a very prominent clan. Their numbers severely dwindled in the Second Great Shinobi War.

Kekkei Genkai Information/Description:
- Description from Wikipedia - Every few generations a member of the Kurama clan will be born with an incredible talent for genjutsu. The clan member's talent in that field is such that their genjutsu is completely irresistible. Furthermore, the genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to make anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically real, allowing the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. Such frightening power is not without its drawbacks, however. The user can rarely control the full extent of their abilities, and as such their subconscious will often regulate that power, leading to the creation of a second personality in control of that power. This personality then overwhelms the original, turning the individual into a monster that's a danger to everyone around them.

- Training –
Step One: Kohai Stage – [Training – 1K] In the ‘Kohai Stage’, the user develops the basics of their Kekkei Genkai, and trains their Genjutsu potential to that of a higher level. (Ex. A Genin’s Genjutsu would be equivalent to that of a Chuunin.) They also begin to develop the subconscious personality (will list info on it below.)

Step Two: Rin Stage – [Training – 3K] In the ‘Rin Stage’ the user begins to gain sub control over the physical feelings of the opponent through Genjutsu. (Ex. If the illusion causes the opponent to become engulfed in flames, once the Genjutsu ends, they can still feel the pain from the burns for a short period of time.) Their subconscious state also becomes more controlling.

Step Three: Jo Stage – [Training – 5K] In the ‘Jo Stage’ the user is capable of perfecting the control over basic Genjutsu, using it with ease. They also can use more powerful illusions with less strain over the body. With the illusions they can now cause harm to the opponent. (Ex. If the illusion is something such as being punctured with blades, when it ends, there will be stab wounds on the opponent. (Though this fades after a short period of time; Depending on the level of the Genjutsu.)

Step Four: Ō Stage – [Training – 9K] In the “Ō Stage” The user becomes a true master of Genjutsu, and an opponent that should be feared. In this stage, they loose their subconscious, and gain the ability to control their illusions with perfection. Genjutsu used on them can potentially be turned around onto the opponent. Though the most powerful part of this stage, is the ability to create true occurrences through their Genjutsu. (Ex. If the illusion causes fire to engulf you, once the Genjutsu ends, you will still be engulfed in flames.) – Though limits to this stage include: Cannot bring dead back to life (Since some illusions involve dead corpses), Cannot cause instant death, And illusions which cause mass change (Example being – drowning the opponent in the ocean) can not become completely true. Only to a limited degree.

----
About the Subconscious: The subconscious is usually more of an alter ego inside of the user, which comes out when the user’s chakra is running low. Though the more advanced you become in the Kekkei Genkai, the easier it is to restrain it, until you master Step Four, and it no longer exist. The Subconscious state is still able to fight, but it cannot move around, and is very weak (can easily be defeated by hand-to-hand combat)

Limitations: Because of the strong manipulation of Genjutsu that the clan holds, they are incapable of performing regular Ninjutsu (Exceptions being D-rank Ninjutsu and under).
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down