Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal!

2 posters

Go down

Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! Empty Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal!

Post by Koto Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Water trickled from the edges of the steaming archway, dripping from the tips of the jagged stones; with a faint deluded red tint mixed within it. Small stones rolled down the wall of the cliff, knocking into other, and sending them all crashing downward. – Amidst the steam, two crimson eyes pierced from within the burning darkness.

The man had continued to march further, his torso and partially his face coming within view- waves of hot air whipped from behind him, grey smoke swarming around his body, binding his image, and violently throwing his loose high-collared shirt around. – As the smoke spread out of the opening, it began to consume most of the perimeter outside, almost completely obscuring the sight of the man within – However, his tainted eyes still pierced from the darkness, shining brightly.

ShisuiThey stood no chance against an Uchiha… They should have ran like their commander the second they saw my eyes.
Mangetsu:Hm? You test your skills, in a fight against blind men, in the darkness?

Shisui shifted slightly, tilting his bloodied kunai enough to catch the reflection of the one who was speaking. – It was a slim, white-haired man, dressed in a black tank top. The man kept his hand gripped on his neck, with a few fingers buried beneath the loose bandages which were draped over around it.

Mangetsu:Though for some… Darkness offers more light than your own eyes – Especially for Silent Killers, such as me.

Shisui shook his head, slinging the kunai downward, jamming it into the hard ground beneath him, readying himself.

ShisuiDon’t be foolish, or you’ll end up like all the other Iwagakure shinobi lying within that ‘Hazey Cavern’.

Noticing that he was being watched in the reflection of the kunai, Mangetsu removed his hand from the bandages, sliding it upward, running his fingers through his hair, and catching the strands, pulling it to the side so that his Kirigakure headband was visible to Shisui. – His other hand drew downward, towards his waist, slightly unraveling a scroll which hung there.

Mangetsu:Here’s the thing… I’m not from Iwagakure.

Mangetsu dove downward, a cloud of white smoke erupting from around his waist, emitted from his scroll – Summoning a large buster-sword, the Kurikiribouchou.

Running forward, Mangetsu easily maneuvered his sword around to his side, keeping it a mere inch off the ground, until he came within range to attack, then allowing it to strike and drag into the ground as he leaped forward, up into the air.
Without a sign of movement, Shisui shifted his body, sliding his foot into the kunai and slightly tilting it; he then performed an instantaneous Body Flicker, moving a few feet to the left of where he originally stood, dodging the blade’s strike.

Shisui lunged forward, lengthening his fingers out to chop at Mangetsu’s jugular, in an attempt to damage and collapse his throat with the strike. Mangetsu leaned backwards, allowing himself to fall out of the way, while keeping a single hand gripped on the Kubikiribouchou’s handle so that he didn’t loose balance. His feet slid into a small stone jutting from the ground, giving him full stability for a counter. – With a single fluid motion, Mangetsu slung his body clockwise, rotating in the direction of Shisui’s back, going in for a deadly strike with his blade, once again.
Shisui’s foot caught the ground, allowing him to simply kick off of it, performing a simple backflip over the swung blade, landing in a crouch, beside his formerly placed kunai, and quickly snatching it up as Mangetsu’s blade connected with the ground, finishing his failed attack. – Shisui leaped forward, thrusting the kunai from side, at Mangetsu’s temple, but stopping a hair away; standing directly behind him, his free hand quickly stretching out to grab Mangetsu’s wrist.

Shisui:I don’t need shadows… To kill scum like you.

Mangetsu carelessly shrugged, making a 'hmm' noise, giving no sign of concern or worry over his current situation. - He instead turned his attention off towards the top of the cliff; followed by Shisui who had also noticed the arrival of someone else. - Standing atop the cliff was an older man, in a dark forest green flak jacket, and a standarn jounin outfit.

Shikaku: "Shisui of the Body Flicker... Eh? What trouble."

Following Shikaku's arrival, another large presence was noticed, by Mangetsu. Who shifted to the side, sliding out of Shisui's grip and crouching down, placing his index and middle fingers to the ground.

Mangetsu: "Shisui, was it? Were there others with you? There seems to be about six; and by their movements... They're not civilians."
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! Empty Re: Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal!

Post by Inbō Sake Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 am

The day was bright with the exception of a few lingering clouds that refused to escape the skies above the barren plateau below. Desolate for quite a distance, but somehow, whether it be coincidentally or just awkwardly placed by nature, would be a chasm leading to a unique forest of tree-like mushrooms. Within this, a cave, it's secrets hidden well within as those who would be heading to this place would be without a doubt misinformed of what would be within.

While they may see, that does not mean they know. A bit obvious, isn't it? But that's not important, as along the plateau there would be a sparring match of the two fastest nin raging wildly in contest - as well as a small group of nin making their way across the landscape that would make you feel so small in comparison. Unbeknownst to this group, they would be comrades soon enough in a fight they may or may not escape.

Dirt flew up into a fading cloud as Minato's sandal fell back to the ground, sliding as he would have immediately tossed his kunai behind him. The kunai would've flown several feet as his high speed movements would've caused his hokage cloak to ruffle around from what could've been a gust of wind but was really the wind catching up with him. Seconds, not even, later he would've disappeared in a flash - a pun played on his nickname - Konoha's Yellow Flash. Reappearing with a grip on his Kunai, the fourth Raikage clashing with him as the force of their connection would've sent more dirt flying around them in a two meter diameter.

Minato's kunai would have met Raikage's vambrace, and here would be the resolution of their spar. Such a time since the two had tested each others speed, but it would have proved that Minato was still quicker. The two returning their weapons to themselves, Minato would've given a smile to what he could now call his comrade - or more so, his friend. The Raikage was more level-headed at this point in time, and they were past their conflicts they had once been in.

"You're still as fast as I remember, A."
"Ha!! You're just as blonde as I remember! As blonde as that boy of yours, even more."
"Haha, that's right, my hair colour hasn't changed."

The conversation was rather.. awkward. Considering though the Raikage was rather intelligent, he lacked the proper vocabulary to fully express what he'd like to say. Minato imagined that he would often have to resort to small comments as such to stray attention away from that fact. But Minato wasn't one to judge like that, he had respect for the man, and knew the feeling was mutual.

__

Off a short distance away from this encounter, the four-man cell moved quickly across the plateau towards the high source of clashing energy. Guy, Lee, Kakashi, and Neji were on a separate mission, but their attention had been drawn away. Now, as they moved towards the source of their distraction, they would soon find out what it was.

Neji, veins pulsing around his eyes, used his Byakugan to get a closer look at the situation ahead. Able to see the two men standing in front of each other, the massive amounts of chakra indicating their high level. He'd comment to his team about the situation. "Looks like they've stopped. I find it hard to believe that would have been a friendly battle, but they're calm now. .. What?" Neji would have been silenced by the details he saw, and no Tyler, not the penises.

Kakashi was intrigued, as well as Lee and Guy, about what was going on that would have kept Neji from continuing what he had to say. They would be approaching soon, and a heads up would've been much appreciated at this point. "What do you see, Neji?" His eye would have glanced over at him momentarily awaiting a response before focusing back to where they were headed. The two figures in the distance becoming slowly recognizable.

".. Yondaime Hokage is alive?" There was sudden shock among the group, surprise mainly for Kakashi. His long friend and mentor, the two having engineered the Kannabi Bridge together. Even more.. Kakashi's sensei was here and alive. Was it really possible? They pushed further.

__

Moments later before the conversation could have continued, the group had fully assembled as the four-man cell presented themselves to the two Kage. Minato brightened up immediately as he saw Kakashi, as well as other allies from the village he was once Kage of. Raikage was unsure of who these people were, so he did not find the need to comment on them, best not interrupting what Minato would be able to handle.

"So it really is you, sensei. I can't believe it." Kakashi was still in amazement. "Yeah, it is. I can't believe I'm seeing you again, Kakashi. It's been a long time." Kakashi would remark, "Haha, well, it's not like I went anywhere. Why haven't you been at the village?" Minato would've been caught off guard by this question, and simply returned with his usual smile. "Well, it's a long story, for another time. First.. I want to see just how much my student has improved over these years. I see you've taken good care of Obito's eye." Kakashi would nod slightly, the memories of his friend being good and bad, the gift he'd received.

Minato would offer a friendly challenge. "Catch me if you can, Kakashi. Let's see if you can finally top your sensei." He would throw his kunai, and it would fly over a sudden cliff they hadn't noticed before. Falling down, Minato would have warped to it, and then found himself standing behind a man with the kunai in his hand. His smile would have faded as he viewed the group he was now encountering, yet had not felt beforehand.

There were three of them.. This man next to him was wearing a Konohagakure flak jacket, showing that he may or may not be allied as the Yondaime stood by. The man on the ground.. appeared to be a Uchiha? The other a kirigakure nin. This would be a tricky situation if they broke into a fight, wondering who was on who's side. Why was the Konoha nin here especially?

A kirigakure nin this far out of their country, and especially in a place this far from water, probably a bad example of what they would be like. It'd be obvious if they were comfortable enough to escape this far they'd have no need to use present sources of water. It all seemed odd. This chasm, all the mushrooms, the meeting he'd stumbled upon.

Just atop the cliff, the other five would have emerged standing over to see what had happened to him. They were aware of the confrontation to come. "Don't rush in.. wait for his signal." Kakashi would give them all the order, and it seemed nobody would immediately object, Raikage seeming too preoccupied with the new situation to have taken orders from him.

"Well, hello everyone." Minato would offer small talk before things broke into a brawl if they were going to, everyone now raising their guard as Neji began to analyze them with the Byakugan, seeing their chakra masses to be amazing just as that of the Kage surrounding him. He didn't know who the new three men were, but they appeared to be of all different villages. One of them was a Konoha nin, which proved hopeful for their chances of winning if this broke into a fight.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal! Empty Re: Mushroom Chasm! Short-Range Battle Royal!

Post by Koto Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 am

Shisui: "No... No one was with me; I came alone."

Shisui turned around, facing toward the war-scarred man standing at the very top of the cliff.
Shisui: "You referred to me as 'Shisui of the Body Flicker'... Who are you, and how do you know me? Your obviously a member of Konohagakure; and based on that body structure and hair... A Nara, perhaps?"

Shikaku turned around, ignoring Shisui's question- standing behind him was a yellow-haired man.

Minato "Well, hello everybody"

Mangetsu's sharp jagged teeth jutted out, as his blank expression grew into a sadistic grin, becoming over enthusiastic at the sight of other shinobi for him to kill. - Noticing Mangetsu's change in expression, Shisui stepped aside, whipping his kunai into a standard position.

Shisui: " The blond one is Minato Namikaze, Konoha's Fourth Hokage... The Yellow Flash. - You couldn't even keep up with me, do you really think you stand a chance against someone like him?"

Mangetsu gripped the Kurikiribouchou, dashing forward with great speed, leaping high up, and landing on one of the huge mushrooms, causing it to jiggle around slightly. - Using the rebound, he leaped from it, catching another one, much higher up, on the side of the cliff, and flipping from it onto the ledge, above the man Shisui had noted as the 'Yellow Flash', and slinging the blade downwards toward his head. - His feet curled up near his chest, allowing recoil if the man dodged, and attempted to counter, so that Mangetsu could catch his balance quicker.

Knowing the consequence of being too close to the two shinobi who were about to clash, Shikaku leaped forward, twisting in a slide, fully facing the two, just for a long enough time to see the outcome of the attack - While also catching a glimpse of Kakashi, Gai, and the Fourth Raikage, as well as two other Konohagakure shinobi. - Sliding off the edge of the cliff, Shikaku thrust backwards, slinging himself onto one of the lower mushroom platforms, landing in a crouch, angling himself so that the former position of Minato and Mangetsu was still slightly visible.

Shikaku: "Hmm... Soo many Konohagakure shinobi... And then the other two... It would appear the Raikage is with Yondaime-sama. - And Kakashi too... This could become troublesome if I land in the wrong crowd... Though, the Uchiha... Shisui..."

Shisui, somehow spontaneously, looked Shikaku dead in his eyes as his name was said, though it is highly unlikely he truly heard Shikaku. Just perfect timing.

Shikaku: "But, Shisui and Minato should be dead? I'm for sure Minato died during the Nine-Tails attack... I went to his funeral... And Shisui... Though his body was never found... The elders reported..."
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 am

Minato had been paying close attention to his possible adversaries, and it seemed that battle was imminent as the water shinobi's facial expression turned from that of nothing to a rather sadistic smile. A smile aimed at Minato, in which Minato would have raised his hand and waved it around in a circle. Kakashi picking up on this movement, the order for backup and to prepare for a fight.

Mangetsu would have jumped up, preparing his swing of his decapitating knife, and then making a second jump up to a high point to end with a falling slip, now headed down for Minato with the few quick movements he had made. Minato simply smiled a friendly smile at Mangetsu as he came raining down with all his wrath, showing no real interest in fighting him, but knowing that he'd have to fight anyway because some people just had to be that way.

With a flick of the wrist, Minato would have thrown his kunai above Mangetsu as he fell, and the way his swing was coming left him unable to block the harmless kunai. It would've looked like a ruse to make Mangetsu need to do something he wouldn't, it would make Minato look vulnerable. But as the kunai passed and was within Minato's timing and range, he warped, having completely maneuvered around the swing and with the kunai in hand, swung to attempt a 180 degree strike against the back of Mangetsu's neck.

However, if successful, he would realize immediately that this attack would not have worked as his neck would have split apart into water, and Minato would have continued with his turn to toss the kunai directly up towards the group. If he missed, he would have continued regardless. It would fly quickly as Minato fell down onto a lower platform of the mushrooms. Moments later as it reached near it's intended destination, Minato would warp and fall about a foot to meet the ground with the kunai in hand.

He'd turn to plan how they would win this battle. "The one with the black hair is an Uchiha, though I am unsure who in specific. The second one is a water shinobi, who seems aggressive and decent at wielding weapons. The third moved away before I get could a decent look at him. We need to formulate a quick battle plan if we want to successfully get everyone out of here."

Minato would rest in thought for a moment as the rest of them gathered ideas, before emerging with a plan. "The mist ninja will be weak to lightning attacks. A, my friend, I know you can handle him. Go quickly. Kakashi, get more information on the Uchiha. Take your hyuuga with you, your combined observation skills will earn us the upper hand of the fight. As for you two, you look like you have speed and taijutsu on your side. Quickly apprehend the man who escaped my arms reach, I will prepare a surprise strike against the first possible opening."

Minato would not hesitate in fulfilling the plans, but had to wait confirmation. A gave him a simple nod as his body lit up with the Lightning Release Armour, and he disappeared around the side of the chasm. Neji and Kakashi nodded in agreement, jumping down to a mushroom, and disappearing within the lower platforms. Gai and Lee shouted about the power of youth before taking off on a direct course towards the man who they were meant to take.

The raikage eyed the man who had attacked Yondaime, and flew at him quicker than he could've imagined, using also the downward force of gravity to strengthen his fall. A fist ready to smash through him and into the ground, Raikage would quickly near him where he would have landed on the mushroom, or falling where he would have been at that moment. With his extreme speed nearly matching Minato's, he would have arrived within moments, and brought his fist swinging downward - hard.

Even if he was to somehow be seen and blocked in his fall, the overwhelming strength would have stopped a swing, and the lightning release armour would have blocked the blade as well as immediately electrified it, sending pulses through it to the holder as his fist would have come down into Mangetsu's chest. The lightning release armour hitting here would have surged throughout his entire body from this simple attack, as well as dispersed him from the sheer force.

If making contact, he'd of punched completely through the wet mess and gone through the mushroom, tearing it apart as he hit the ground and disappeared into high movement once again, reaching a safe point atop a mushroom.

Neji would have stayed a small distance away from Shisui, about forty meters away to keep himself safe to observe. Kakashi used Hiding Like a Mole technique to blend in with the surroudings, watching Shisui from a strategic position where he wouldn't be immediately found without the help of sharingan or sensing techniques.

Kakashi would have created a Raiton Kage Bunshin, the clone having come out in Shisui's view and facing him, holding a kunai in hand. The clone would speak from it's distance. "Well, what do we have here? An Uchiha? I thought there were none left. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" His headband would have been raised, sharingan activated as it always was, watching Shisui's movements.

Neji inched his way around in a circle, aiming to end up behind Shisui. The goal was to keep their team separated at the moment, in his mind. If he could land a proper blow, he could disable Shisui before the battle would even properly begin. It was all about the execution and timing, Neji was extremely fast, he could even match Lee's speed in the gates. But he knew nothing so far of his opponents abilities other than that he was an Uchiha, which suggested capabilities in genjutsu and so on. But you never know.

Furthermore, Guy and Lee would have gone for straight contact with their target. Lee had entered the first gate, his speed increasing, as well as dropping his weights. His speed was tremendous now, even at it's basic levels, as Gai would have started the main distraction. With a loud shout, he'd of flown at Shikaku ruthlessly with his foot extended, having first jumped to a high shroom and then heading down in a jump. "Dynamic Entry!" If successful, his foot would have made contact with Shikaku's head, sending him flying away to the wall to hopefully disable him.

If not, and if Shikaku would have moved, Lee was coming in from the side preparing to use the Leaf Rising Wind to send Shikaku flying into the air. The assault would be ruthless at best.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Flying over top of the blond haired man, Mangetsu gripped his teeth together tightly, proudly showing off his shark-like teeth, a common trademark of the seven swordsmen. - As he had come downward, slinging his blade with great speed at Minato, the man had moved, leaving a small trail of afterimage, as he slung around; his kunai tilted to slice at Mangetsu once he had landed. - Mangetsu's body slid, taking cover under the handle of his giant blade, within a crouch. - He smirked, watching the man slash over his head. - It would appear that the man was highly capable in Taijutsu, as he had great speed.

Minato had warped away, (Dont feel like explaining how he warped) - Seeing the direction Minato had gone, Suigetsu decided to go in for another assault, this time with a more quicker type of attack. - Mangetsu tossed his hand over the bottom of the tsuba on the Kurikiribouchou, and through himself up, landing his heels against the tsuba, and leaping up, kicking off of the bottom of the handle and flying high into the air. - He had clamped his hands together, performing a 'release'; The large buster sword had disintegrated into smoke, being reverse-summoned, and returned back to the scroll attached to Mangetsu's scroll.
---
Shikaku: "They... They should be dead... Unless Orochimaru or Kabuto had somehow performed an Edo-Tensei... But the sclera of their eyes are normal... And they don't appear to have any cracks."

Shikaku had continued to contemplate the impossibility of the two still being alive, and somehow unaged. - Though knowing the events of the situation were soon going to progress, Shikaku decided to move to a more easily manipulated enviroment in the lower levels. - Leaping off the top of the mushroom, Shikaku had brought both hands upwards, crouching his body into a hunch so that he could land down on the ground without percussion. Shisui turned, facing Shikaku, and simply nodded. Allowing Shikaku to know he was acknowledged as a friend.

Shikaku: "Shisui Uchiha... It appears we are forced to work together. As everyone else has paired up to. - But... I must ask... Aren't you dead? The last I heard, you were drowned in the Nakana River and killed by Itachi Uchiha."

Shisui: "... I don't have an anwser. But right now we should focus on the two coming at you right now."

Shikaku's eyes widened, had completely been caught off guard by the aliveness of Shisui and Yondaime - In a brief second, Shisui had Body Flickered, flying forward and grabbing the collar of Shikaku's Flak Jacket, passing by him with great speed and dragging him with him, and flying in the direction of the huge chasm opening; taking note of where the two green men were going, and also noticing a white haired man in the distance, Copy Cat Kakashi.

Having dodged the two attacks, Shikaku had returned to his normal state, clearing his mind of the confusion of the undead, and going into full strategy.
Shikaku: "Might Guy, Kakashi... Those two are a handful... And it would appear the former brought his renowned student, Rock Lee, with him as well... As well, if you look up behind them, there's a fourth member..."

Shisui: "He's likely a sensor-type... Gaining intel on us, wouldn't you agree?"
--

Mangetsu had extended his arm, forming a summoning seal across his palm, accessing the seal on his scroll. - appearing in his hand was a large, double handled, wrapped blade. - Quickly following, chakra had exploded from the blade, tearing the bandages off, and forming around the blade. - He had swung downward, creating a massive chakra hammer to stretch, flying at the location of Minato in an attempt to crush him into the ground. - Following this, Mangetsu would land on the ground and stand guard, ready to attack the huge electric man.

---
Shisui: "Let me show you, the true power of Uchiha!"

Shisui had drawn his head back, weaving through many hand seals, before thrusting his head foward, and expelling a sizeable fireball sent in the direction of Kakashi (the clone) - using the closure of the Fireball, Shisui performed a shunshin, which could not be seen by Kakashi, and flew in the direction of Might Guy, whipping his kunai out, and lunging in an attempt to slash at his forehead- whether the attack had hit or miss, Shisui would shunshin away, in the direction of a large mushroom near Kakashi, watching to see the results of his attacks.

Shikaku had also remained in the same location, bringing his hands up to the rat handseal, and watched on, readying his Shadow Imitation in the area around him, so that if he was attacked once again, even from above, the enemies would be captured into his technique.
Koto
Koto
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum