Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru

2 posters

Go down

Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru Empty Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru

Post by Kisigachi Hatake Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Kisigachi stood in an open room in what would serve as the battlefield, an abandoned insane asylum in the outskirts of the Mist village. The room Kisigachi is in is on the North side of the building, on the upper floor. It served as one of three, shall we call them, medical centers. Human body parts of all kinds lie on various shelves in jars of odd colored liquids. Severed body parts, still connected to stretchers and operating tables, in various states of decay are strewn about. The floor and walls are reddish-brown with the stains of blood, from the victims of medical experiments. A botched attempt at fusing two different ninja with kekkei genkai can be seen on one of the operation tables mentioned earlier. This room exits out through double doors in a long hallway that extends in both directions, more blood stains in the form of hand-prints and messages covering the walls, the sound of the dead, out for revenge, echoing through the halls. There is another copy of the room Kisigachi is in on each side of the hallway, each containing a Shadow Clone of Kisigachi. At the ends of each hallway are a door which leads to a balcony with stairs down to what appears to be a grand atrium or courtyard, with a fountain in the middle, the water stained with blood, and overgrown grass and weeds. This courtyard in turn has 4 doors , one for each cardinal direction. The North, East, and West doors all lead to a U-shaped hallway on the first floor. In the East wing there are Jail cells, which served as living quarters for the mentally ill whom were sheltered here. The cries of the dead resound incredibly loud here, and the floors of the cells are littered in blood and human excretions, and in some cases, entire corpses. In the West wing, there is an old cafeteria. The cafeteria itself is a large, open room, littered with debris from the rotting tables which used to fill the room. The stench of decay particularly strong here. The North wing is nothing special, it contains torture devices, coated in blood like it was paint. The racks and iron maidens and other devices lie strewn about the room. The South door leads to the grand lobby, which stands in stark contrast to the rest of the building. The floors and columns are made of marble and the lobby in its entirety is very clean. This stunning display of class and cleanliness, juxtaposed with the brutal conditions of the asylum itself, makes for the battlefield in the fight.
Kisigachi Hatake
Kisigachi Hatake
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru Empty Re: Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm

-Jigoboro remembers this place; they once sent him here, a past he doesn't like to remember. He stood in the room with the real Kisigachi, at least, in the area he was called to. He does however, have a good feeling it is the real one. Why would the Shinobi hide their true self.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "Ah, memories... now shall we start so I can smudge your blood on the background, like all the others?"

-He had an evil face across his lips, a sinful smile across his face. He seemed to enjoy being here. It was a pleasant time when he was here. All the food he'd ever need, and all the reasons worth killing people that were sent here. It was like he always said: 'Death is the ultimate pain, and pain is the best gift of all.' So now, without waiting, he'd attack his opponent in the beginning, right after they spoke. However, after the opening words, he wouldn't be so polite.-

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru Empty Re: Kisigachi Hatake v. Jigoboro Husuru

Post by Kisigachi Hatake Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Kisigachi had a smirk on his face, or at least his clone did. He was staring at Jigoboro in the room on the East-most side of the top-floor hallway. He had told him to come to this exact room, and the fool probably thought that it was indeed the real Kisigachi, however, his real body was moving down the west staircase to the atrium right now, to prepare some of his stronger techniques. The second clone was moving down the hallway, activating Kuchiyose: Shinibu, in order to summon the wrist daggers he used for assassination. While this clone had them the real Kisigachi and the other clone couldn't use them, but they don't need it anyways. The clone in the same room as Jigoboro spoke. " Ah your familiar with this place? My relatives used to run this place, I hope that your stay here was pleasant, It's a shame it had to be closed down so soon. " The clone inside the room with Jigoboro quickly pulled a kunai from it's pocket with one swift movement and sent it flying at it's opponent's head. The real Kisigachi had reached the atrium, and was now focusing his chakra to create a veil of mist around himself using water from his own body, waiting patiently for Jigoboro and his clones to finish up, because the second someone walked through either door at the end of the hall, Kisigachi was ready to launch his technique
Kisigachi Hatake
Kisigachi Hatake
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Jigoboro Hasuru: "You know... I learned something today,"

-At the sight of the kunai coming at him, he body flickered away, using high speeds to get behind his opponent, and stab him with the dagger he'd just unsheathed. Unless the clone was skilled with hearing, or had more weapons in their hand, it would be killed, and disperse without warning.-

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisigachi Hatake Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 pm

The clone of Kisigachi saw Jigoboro fly behind it with high speeds, unfortunately, Kisigachi, and therefore the clone, had the training in taijutsu to react to a high speed attack. A quick hand-sign from the clone and suddenly there was nothing there but a severed hand on the blade of Jigoboro's dagger. The clone had used a replacement technique and was now standing on one of the nearby operating tables. It laughed and clapped it hands. " Good show, unfortunately my taijutsu training allows me to track and react to such attacks, If I was more versed in it I could have countered with an actual attack, but alas, I can only improvise a quick replacement. Its a good thing for me that fellow was oh so generous to offer assistance. " The clone then used its own body flicker skill to get behind Jigoboro, its back almost to the wall, there was chakra flowing to its feet and its arms were prepared to counter an attack. The second clone stood just outside to door, to the left side, ready to make its move when the moment came.
Kisigachi Hatake
Kisigachi Hatake
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

-He was pissed now; the kid made a bad play of words. He moved his hand quickly in his pocket, attempting to hit the clone point-blank before it could make it's next disappearance. Even if it did escape, he'd attmept again, after sensing the opponent's chakra outside their body, to twirl his dagger, and effectively stab the opponent in their chest.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "You forgot who you're dealing with... I know this place inside, and out... how do you think this place got shut down?"

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisigachi Hatake Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

The clone smirked, a frontal assault was exactly what it had been hoping for, using the chakra it had gathered at its feet earlier it made a boosted jump, flipping so that it was perfectly upside-down above Jigoboro. With a lightning quick move the clone lashed out with both hands, in an attempt to grab Jigoboro's shoulders. The other clone while this was going on moved into position, the hidden wrist blades extending outwards.

(sorry bout the short post, but I can't auto-hit you so the move has to be done in pieces. )
Kisigachi Hatake
Kisigachi Hatake
Chūnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoboro Yamanaka Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 pm

-In an almost 'durr' fashion, he launched his hand with the dagger upwards, striking the clone that had to eventually fall on him. Even if it wasn't a clone, it'd do sick damage to anyone who fell on it. His clone would have to be swift to evade the attack.-

Jigoboro Hasuru: "Well Monkey-man, are you just gonna' stick to tricks, or will you actually surprise me? Because all of you are the same to me... believing you can kill me... that I'm insane... and your simple tactics will work? I see no purpose. You all lack the common sense that only I appear to have. Do you know what that is, Hatake Kisigachi?"

Jigoboro Yamanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down