Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru

3 posters

Go down

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru Empty Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru

Post by Tenshi Hoyo Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru 2zio46f

Match Start!
Tenshi Hoyo
Tenshi Hoyo
Chūnin

https://girei.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru Empty Re: Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru

Post by WhiteSnake Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru Disgui10
Standing across the meadow, on the Northern end, would be the Uchiha's opponent. Orochimaru had entered this tournament in the hopes of perhaps finding a new worthy host. Little did he know today was his lucky day, for he would soon find out that his opponent was a member of the prized Uchiha clan. Not wanting his true identity to be known just yet (that's if anyone in the tournament even knew who he was), he took on the appearance of his current host. Standing with his arms loosely hanging by his sides, and a sly smile on his lips, Orochimaru looked into the eyes of his opponent with his own, yellow, slit eyes. Without saying a word, he was just trying to see if his opponent's will was strong enough to prevent him from falling to his knees under the pressure of Orochimaru's murderous glare.
WhiteSnake
WhiteSnake
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru Empty Re: Match One: Tsuna Uchiha versus Orochimaru

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

-The Uchiha stood firm against his opponent. He was powerful a shinobi, and wouldn't be pressured in by some murderous glare he was given. That happened way too much, and he was more balanced as a shinobi to care. He returned his opponent's smile with an emotionless expression on his face. He only had one simple response.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "Are you just going to stand there, or are you actually going to make a move?"
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteSnake Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

"The youth today are quite disgraceful... Has respect gone with their intelligence...?" Orochimaru would say with a voice that was not his own. It was a bit of a taunt to get his opponent's blood boiling a bit. Orochimaru felt like playing with him on an emotional level a bit as well, since he was already showing signs of being impatient. "Fine... let's play." Orochimaru said as he raised his hands waist-level. The next second, he spun around once very quickly. Upon completing his rotation, Orochimaru released a storm of kunai. A total of 8, and he threw them in a fashion that would force Tsuna to find some other way to deal with them other than by dodging to the side. He would either have to jump really high into the air, or block/deflect them.

If the Uchiha did try jumping up in order to avoid them, Orochimaru would swing an arm and launch 4 more at him while he was airbourne. If this was the case, Tsuna would absolutely have to block/deflect them, otherwise he would take a vital hit. Orochimaru's second wave of kunai wouldn't be so forgiving. Each one of them was aimed for a vital. Head, heart, stomach, liver.
WhiteSnake
WhiteSnake
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

-The Uchiha quickly pulled out eight kunai, reflecting the eight his opponent had just thrown. With his sharingan already deactivated, he pressed his hands together, performing a single handseal to form a thick-mist around the area. The only uncovered parts were near the water, and stone masses they could walk on. He darted towards the water, his enemy blinded as much as he. However, with any luck, he'd make it there before his opponent. He would hide on the northern side of the north stone in the lake. Here, he'd most likely be safe, and diving gave him cover from most attacks. He just had to hope the enemy didn't know he was in the water, and/or knew Lightning Release Techniques.-
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteSnake Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Orochimaru watced with a bored expression on his face as his opponent deflected away the swarm of kunai and then formed a handseal. Judging from the handseal, Ororchimaru assumed it would be a suiton jutsu, so he kept an eye on the lake to his left. He was right, but it wasn't an offensive type jutsu, it was the infamous hidden mist technique. Orochimaru sighed as he heard his opponent run for the water. It wasn't hard, considering the Uchiha didn't make any kind of effort to move silently, making it an easy task for the Sannin to hear his foot steps on the ground and then the water.

Ororchimaru formed a handseal, and the next second, a mound of mud rose up and formed into an identical clone of himself. The real Ororchimaru then started sinking into the ground and merging with it until he completely vanished from sight. The mud clone walked out onto the lake and noticed that the mist wasn't nearly as thick hear. He also noticed that their opponent was gone. Either hiding behind the rocks, or under water. As the clone walked around on the surface of the lake, he said, "Do I frighten you that much? So much that you must run from me and cower in fear?" The mud clone was clearly taunting Tsuna, trying to anger him into coming out of hiding.

Meanwhile, the real Ororchimaru began rising up like a phantom from the bottom of the lake. He only came up waist high out of the lake bed, and his hands were already in a seal as he looked up to see everyone on the water's surface. Tsuna probably thought that he was going to successfully sneak attack Orochimaru, but the joke was on him. From the bottom of the lake, Ororchimaru raised one of his arms. The next second, a swarm of snakes burst out from his sleeve and swiftly extend up towards the surface of the lake. To be more precise, they darted straight for Tsuna's exact location.

Whether he had attacked the clone or not, dozens of hissing snakes would erupt from the water under Tsuna and entangle him. Immediately after having constricted him, the long vipers started bitting into the Uchiha's flesh with their venomous fangs. Once the snakes had a hold of him, Ororchimaru would pull Tsuna down into the water and deeper into the lake. Since all of his limbs were entagled by the countless vipers, forming handseals would be impossible. To make things worse, it wouldn't be long before the venom kicked in, and Tsuna's muscles would begin to spasm. By then, Tsuna would realize his fate was inevitable, and that he was going to drown.

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Element: Earth
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since it's made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape.

Name: Leech All Creation - Attack Prevention Technique
Element: n/a
Description: Thanks to this jutsu, the user can merge with another object (such as the ground or a tree) and take on its properties to avoid any damage.

Name: Many Shadow Snake Hands
Description: Same as Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, only a lot more snakes, and they move a lot faster.
WhiteSnake
WhiteSnake
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

-Despite the Sannin's attempts, he noticed the clone and the real Orochimaru, him performing handseals in combination. Spiraling drills of water cornered the clone, leaving it's only direction being to jump. As he turned back to the real Orochimaru, he moved his hand in a weapon pouch taking out what he tricked Orochimaru into believing was a kunai. In actuality, concealed handseals had masked an explosion tag to look like this kunai. As he threw it, he ignited it right as it got in the area of the snakes, the explosion able to kill them with the exert force, and as well halt Orochimaru's vision of the Uchiha.

From here, the Uchiha wasn't visible. He stood on one of the stone pavings, opposite to the mud clone, him awaiting what would happen. From where he stood, he had an easy vision of the clone, he could easily operate stage two if the mud clone had jumped. Even if it wasn't a clone, it would be good for damage. And as a clone, the finishing strike would collapse it fully from the force he was going to use on it.-

Tsuna Uchiha: "...What is your name, Sea-Floor-Binder? I don't believe I caught it..."
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteSnake Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

00C
Umm... before I say anything, I'm going to ask if this was a typo -
With his sharingan already deactivated, he pressed his hands together, performing a single handseal to form a thick-mist around the area. The only uncovered parts were near the water, and stone masses they could walk on.
WhiteSnake
WhiteSnake
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna Uchiha Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

(Lawl. Sorry, I meant to add him activating it in the water. O.o;)
Tsuna Uchiha
Tsuna Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteSnake Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 am

The mud clone swiftly jumped over the water drills and landed onto the stone platform that Tsuna wasn't standing on. The real Orochimaru watched as his opponent used an explosion to blast the snakes away. Bring a thumb to his mouth, the Sannin would then bite into his own flesh hard enough to draw blood. The crimson liquid left a thin streak behind in the water as Orochimaru swiped his thumb across his forearm tattoo. Tsuna probably wouldn't see any of this considering Orochimaru was still at the bottom of the lake, and the Uchiha was talking to the mud clone.

Instead of answering Tsuna, the mud clone just showed him a sinister smile. The next second, the water between them burst upwards, as if someone had set off a powerful bomb within the lake. Gravity would soon force the water to start falling back down like a light rain, and Tsuna would see what had caused the massive uproar. Two colossal, brown-scaled boa constrictors were now positioned in front of the Uchiha, looking down at him with a hungry glare. The real Ororchimaru was standing on one of their heads, but he was so high up and small compared the snake's giant head that he looked like a little toy solider.

The snake that Orochimaru wasn't standing on started hissing, and then without warning, lunged forward. It opened its mouth wide, and if Tsuna didn't get out of the way, he would be swallowed whole with the rest of the rock he was standing on. If he did jump away, he would probably notice a rain of kunai flying down for him (thrown by the real Ororchimaru). This was just meant to get him to look up and not notice the mud clone swiming under water like a snake. The bunshin was sneakily moving around Tsuna to get behind him while he was being distracted by 'bigger' problems.

Name: Summoning Technique
Description: Allows Orochimaru to summon snakes. Boss = Manda. He can do it without hand seals just by swiping some of his blood across his forearm tattoo.
WhiteSnake
WhiteSnake
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down