Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame

3 posters

Go down

The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame Empty The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame

Post by Sanshu Juro Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm

to be added

Spoiler:
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame Empty Re: The Conjurer versus Oumono Aburame

Post by Oumono Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

-Oumono stood outside the battle area briefly, out of sight, as he made several groups of bugs spread, making it possible for some unpredicted onslaughts. The bugs would march silently on the grass in small numbers at first, and get more and more out there as time went on. He would have some bugs that stayed with him go underneath his body, hovering as a board-like lifter, allowing him to go above the trees. They brought him over the green trees, dropping him off on the ground outside the field of trees, him facing Sanshu. His bugs re-entered his jacket, laying on his concealed arm, following orders.-

Me: "Come, Oh, Conjurer, I wish to see what the mighty summoner can do. Can you truly best, 'The Hive.' "

-He beckoned, trying to lure his opponent into a great trap. 'Let me see what will come of this. I should be able to leech any monsters clear of the chakra they need to be here.' He thought to himself, believing in his words. He wanted to show his strength, that the summonings were nothing but the work of someone who cannot handle a fight on their own. This, he was destined to prove. He may be a hypocrite for that thought, but he believed the bugs were a Clan trait, not a free choice given in late life.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Sanshu stood silently staring forward at the Aburame as he came into the scene on his insect-board, giving him the slight ability to fly with the help of his insects. Without them, he would be useless. Sanshu thought this to himself.

His cloak blew in the winds of the small field clearing. His hollowed out eye sockets, portraying a shadow to cover his real eyes, looked at the area around him. He would have to improvise a water source. For now, his moves need to be quick and thought-out, to dodge all the insects.

Sanshu did not wait for more words. He slammed both palms on the ground.

Sanshu Juro "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

Sanshu did not identify his two summonings, as he only did so when summoning one individually. His Chameleon of Nature appeared behind him, wrapping him inside its mouth and dissapearing instantly to take off around the field to watch. From the other summoning seal, his Shishi no Goraku (Beast of Recreation) was summoned.

The beast appeared to be as a large, turtle-like shell, with spikes all around it. The back legs were that of a lizard, scaled and hard. The two front legs were the same, but horrifying claws protruded from them for raking. The head was shelled aswell, that of a Rhinocerous, and the teeth were seven rows of razor-sharp shark teeth. A jaw of death accompanied by the perfect defence. It charged forward as Sanshu watched momentarily.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 pm

-Oumono performed quick maneuvers, commanding the bugs in the grass to cling to the beast, making them fly to it if they had to. The bugs would begin leeching it's chakra when first making contact. This sucking of chakra would hopefully make it become weak soon, as he had hoped. He made a different assortment of bugs carry him a safe distance from the creature, as it ran past his former spot, still being leeched. 'I have to be careful, I don't have loads of chakra to spend like him. Perhaps I can do less techniques, to weaken out his summonings, so eventually he can become weaker than I.' He thought to himself.-

Me: "You can hide yourself from sight, but you can't hide your chakra levels. I'll find you... wherever you're hiding from me."

-He smirked to himself, knowing a struggle, or even game of Hide-N'-Seek would be a fruitless distraction. The beast was losing chakra faster by the second, and since it moved on all fours, the bugs would be hard to get off. He had the bugs stay clear of the shell, or any other place where the spikes were littered on it's body. The only way to get rid of the bugs would either be shaking them off; they could easily get back on. The only other way would be for it to bite itself; that would harm itself to bite on the bugs like they were fleas, especially with sharp, shark-teeth. This attack of his seemed to be simple, and he would achieve success.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Sanshu eyed the situation carefully. His distraction with his Beast of Recreation would be a success. Most of the bugs were focused on it, and he had a direct view of the Aburame in the air. Now he could attack openly. Sanshu began to form three hand seals, a ball of water forming in the mouth of the chameleon just in front of him.

The Chameleon opened its mouth, still invisible, as the ball of water split into two water dragons and charged full speed towards the Aburame, from the side, where he just happened to not be looking. The Chameleon closed its mouth, and Sanshu performed the serpent hand seal. Thinking to himself, Kuchiyose no Jutsu, Ekirei Hagetaka! three large birds poofed into existant in the air and began to fly towards the Aburame, circling around him, heavy clouds of poison and disease beginning to fill the air around him. It was so heavy the clouds were visible. For each time he breathed in the poison and disease, it would begin to slowly kill him. As the birds slowly circled in closer and closer, they began to attempt to rake him with their claws and impale him with their beaks as the bugs continued to focus on the Beast of Recreation.

The beast had gotten holes eaten into its legs, from which several snake-like heads came out of each hole with two meter long toad tongues, beginning to pick off large groups of insects and eat them from the beast. Two parts of its shell ripped open. Blood flew into the air as two large leather bat wings emerged, and began to flap. Some of the shell cracked and fell off, making the beast lighter as it took flight towards the Aburame. Like Sanshu, the he and his summons were immune to the poison emitted by the birds.

The chameleon moved position to somewhere else in the field, so the Aburame would have to continue searching for him.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 pm

-He smirked, the chameleon gave itself away by forming the water ball which escape it's lizard lips. Despite his opponent intended the water dragons to attack from unseen directions, he could hear the swishing of the water forms, giving away the incoming directions of the water-creatures. 'Vultures? Impressive, but not enough. The Snake heads... it gives me an idea.' He thought to himself.

He commanded his bugs on the beast's body to infiltrate the mouth, and any grabbed insects to take hold of the tongue. This would allow them to eat away at the chakra from the inside. Meanwhile, the water-dragon was attacking, with him knowing it was coming. He made his bugs scatter, him catching his fall, and the impact of the water-dragon clash making them to turn to normal water. He smiled sinfully to himself in pure pride.

The bugs that levitated him had scattered, now enshrouding the birds in a cloak of insects. The bugs leeched chakra quickly in great numbers from the birds respectively. The birds downfall would be from no way to scatter all of his insects at once, but rather to take him time to get rid of them. Despite disease and poison, the disease cannot kill them quick enough for the birds to have a great of amount of chakra. This was going well for him so far. -

Me: "Your creations cannot save you forever you know, but I can keep coming, while you cannot. "

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanshu Juro Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm

The bugs entered the snakes, but when they got down the throat of it slightly, heavy gastric fluids began melting the insects on their way in. If anything, they would get clumped in the gastric fluid and slowly die. If they did make it past, they would be dying anyway from the acids melting them. The tounge also has gastric fluids seeping from it, so he would need a good amount of insects in order to enter. The vultures would survive until they hit the ground.

Sanshu gave a very slight smile as the water dragons fell to puddles around the Aburame. This was all the water he needed for his next move. Performing several hand seals, three water clones shot up from the puddles around the Aburame with kunai extended to impale him. And with this, the three birds shot downward with their beaks to impale the Aburame from above aswell. The chameleon once again changed position for a better look at the fight.

If the three clones couldn't stab the Aburame, they would immediately go for taijutsu. Two would make a punch, and one would rise with a kick. With the remaining water, Sanshu made three hand signs once again. This time all of the water moved together, and a single water dragon shot out to attack. He would have to dodge kunai, taijutsu, three giant beaks that would impale him, and a water dragon to blow him into all of it. The perfect combo for the current situation. Sanshu continued to watch from his position in the field, still hidden by the chameleon.
Sanshu Juro
Sanshu Juro
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

-As bugs began dying, he made the bugs exit the mouth, seeing as the bug could only kill one at a time, the majority of them survived. They went above the snakes' mouth, sucking the chakra out of the beast's body. This would make it difficult for it to reach. However, knowing it would hard to run, he made the bugs continuously move while staying in enough contact, so capturing them all would be difficult.

He knew he walked himself into a trap, letting himself get too close to the water. He was preparing himself for any incoming attack. He grabbed out senbon from his weapon pouch, launching senbon at each clone as they came out, and him jumping back as the clones returned to a normal water-state. The birds would have scratched him before him being able to escape, giving him only disease, seeing as the bugs broke down the poison. He looked up in shock, him struck with another peril: a large Water-dragon. -

Me: "This... might just fuck up my game. "

-This was becoming tedious to the Aburame; he seemed to get the shit-end of the stick. He had to hide from the water dragon, take out his opponent, and avoid death in the next 60 minutes. That is, if he even lived that long to do it, and even leave alive. He attempted to block it via a bug wall formation, making a dome of his insects over him, but it only caused the death of his own bugs, as a large face-plant of only water knocked him into the ground.

He would perform a quick clan technique, poofing in a ball of smoke. However, it appeared nothing had changed; he was still in the same place he was in. He got up, holding his wound from the bird... vulture... thing. He coughed up blood, him assuming the position that the viral disease started, however in reality it hadn't. He dragged his body on, entering a vocal stare at his opponent. -

Me: "We can both agree that this challenge is concluded, please come out, so we bid farewell, and all that friendly bullshit. You have bested me in this fight, The Conjurer. Heh, talk about beastiality with you, and that Chameleon. You must enjoy having the summonings suck on you, ey?"

-He stated the words with an evil snicker at the sex jokes, as he smiled creepily for his opponent... er, his Chameleon to see. He knew his opponent could hear, because how else could he know to have his chameleon move somewhere else. This was his plan, to draw out his opponent, and see if things would work. This was his own trick.

Unbeknown to his opponent, the real Oumono was a great distance from the place, using substitution to escape sight. This way, he could live to get revenge on his opponent, The Conjurer, a man who bested him only with animals. It made him felt pathetic, but he knew he had to learn this man's tricks, so he could beat the ultimate summoner, atleast one he thought was ultimate in himself. So now he ran, slowly the bugs being remade, allowing them to carry him to safety as he sat on a platform of them, due to him being unable to run or walk. The disease started affecting the real him now, not like his Bug Clone that stayed waiting for his opponent.-

Me (Real One): "He used help, but his were more powerful than my bugs. This is... surprising. I need to kill this man one day, use my strategic skills to disown his title. The Hive will destroy The Conjurer for The Hive regenerates better than the chakra needed for The Conjurer. He will rot in heck one day; I shall be the champion, not this fool who cannot attack head-to-head. For fuck sake, he wouldn't even show me his face during the battle, hiding behind a fricking Chameleon that made him invisible. Such a pussy."

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Note: Posting for Sanshu Juro, as I forgot to log in to him to post.

Sanshu decided to end the fight here, and finish off the enemy. A water clone rose from the puddle of water in front of the bug clone, with Sanshu standing at almost 7" foot tall, he towered over the Genin Aburame. Since the clones did not share Sanshu's seal, the eyes were not hollow and his Seal could be seen. The Summoner's Seal was visible on his eyes, as he had his iris and pupil replaced with it. The seal stared down at the Aburame, the clone spoke for Sanshu as he made the serpent hand seal.

Sanshu Juro (Water Clone) "Long live God."

With this, four walls rose around the two clones. The roof shut above them, spikes protruding from all the walls. They opened, flames shooting out and scorching them both, before falling and impaling them. The water evaporated from the flames, and the bugs were surely dead.
The fight was over, for now. Sanshu rode in his chameleon as it moved away from the battlefield.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down