Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
The Hive versus Mongoose I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Hive versus Mongoose

5 posters

Go down

The Hive versus Mongoose Empty The Hive versus Mongoose

Post by Oumono Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 pm

-Oumono stood in the forest area, the place where the fighters would fight their brawl. It was a match of Uchiha versus Aburame, a match that the opposite-Oumono would have the advantage. He had the ability to predict techniques with sharingan, and the element that could kill his bugs instantly. However, the waiting bug had the ability of speed, able to send his attacks without the need of handseals. All he had to was tire his opponent out, and he would get the edge needed to take care of the target.

He also knew he had to get his majority of bugs inside his body, or hidden, due to them being easy to kill and birth of them taking time. He couldn't leave himself vulnerable in the midst of battle, so he had to use strategics which would fit this situation. He knew this situation was common, and was prepared for situations like this. Most elements could take his waves out, so he had to stay clear of enemy ninjutsu, so this was obvious.

He scanned the area before the fight, finding multiple trees where he could sneak his bugs around undetected in remaining silent. There were several large trees, and many medium-sized trees. The grass was a tad overgrown in the center, able to cover mostly any person unless they were majorly overgrown. He scaled a tree, standing on the top of the green leaves, balanced on a small branch with both legs supported by it. He looked down.-

Me: "The place is mighty; a perfect spot for a true fight. Hopefully, he will be able to make a wild-fire that will spark a change on how we see our ecosystem..."

-With those puns completed, he hid in the tall grass, meditating on the soft ground, away from the soil. He thought of possible strategies in case his first one fails; something about calling multiple attacks, so it overuses his sharingan into shutdown due to chakra usage when the abilities are called on. However, he never knew if this belief was true, so he'd use that idea last of all. He placed several bugs all over the area, them being his eyes in the sky.

The air-bugs would zoom to him, telling him that the target was here, and what they had with them (Ie. Weapons, et cetera). All but one would come to him, though, due to one of them being the one to attach to his target, not sucking chakra, but more-so being a G.T.S. like matter. By attaching a specific sex to the target, the opposite sex could track them down.

He now laid wait as his opponent would have to enter the area tracked, it being difficult to escape his "eyes in the sky." His opponent would be tracked, and soon his plan would go into place. The only flaw was that he couldn't attack his opponent's body part that held the secret bug. Now, he relaxed the flow of chakra that thousands of bugs had forever been taking from him. But, he had control so they didn't take too much, which allowed the skills of the Clan. The battle now commenced.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

The Hive versus Mongoose Empty Re: The Hive versus Mongoose

Post by Izuno Uchiha Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Izuno walked into the area, yawning; looks like his opponent was an Aburame, the bug users. It truly disgusted him knowing that his enemy used little bugs to kill whatever the user wanted dead. “I’m here, what do you want with me?” H e stood there, looking at Oumono, waiting for his reply.

OOC: Yo, I’m lazy right now, so yea….
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm

-His bugs all, except one flew to him, giving him the news that his opponent was here. There was a male bug, so in the order of reproduction, and attraction of the sexes, his male bug on Izuno's bag could be tracked by the female-sex. He was also alerted by Izuno's words to him, him understanding them. He had to set up a distraction as he let his bugs' population increase, and so he could lead his opponent into a trap.

He allowed the bugs escape his inner-body by the pores in his arms, escaping his jacket, and mashing themselves together. They collaborated into the form of his body, being a Bug Clone that followed his orders now. The bug would be the one Izuno would be staring at, him setting the trap as his bugs could delay Izuno. The clone stared down Izuno, it being the first time Izuno saw his image in the battle.

He was not a coward for this; who would be stupid enough to go out in the open against an Uchiha. The Bug clone couldn't be caught in a Genjutsu of the Uchiha, and it simply scatter and reform to evade fire attacks. It was the perfect way to attack his opponent, who could take him out quickly with Genjutsu, seeing as he didn't have the feeling to cut himself to escape it. This, was very true.-

Me (Bug Clone): "What every fighter wants with another: a challenge. A fight. A contest of strength, tactics, and combat. I believe no more better explanations are needed. It's only fair that you start it, my fateful Uchiha-spawn, seeing as you had come after I, and that you were the one I challenged. So shall it begin?"

-The bug clone contested to his opponent; the idea was a distraction, despite the large area, he knew only the bug clone could buy him a valuable time to set the trap. Fortunately, the bugs had his chakra because of them normally leeching it; this prevented the bugs from discovering they were a clone of him. Or so he believed.

'Alright, so the opponent arrived, he has the tracker, and the females can simply cover the tracked male and the Uchiha. This way, they are a homing chakra leech squadron. This plan seems like it will work, but I must distract him enough, and hopefully tire him with bug clones. The Uchiha will finally get burned... and bugs will get their retribution.' He thought to himself.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:26 pm

“As you wish, Aburame.” Cutting straight to the battle, he activated the sharingan. The Aburame had the advantage, for now. It was all going to change in the future, but it all depended on Izuno’s skill. To begin, he drew his Katana, his sharingan planted to the Oumono in front of him. ‘Hmmm…..His chakra, it’s not normal.” With the sharingan aiding him, he was able to detect an oddity in what he believed to be Oumono’s body; there wasn’t a normal human chakra flow, in other words, Izuno had just found out that he wasn’t up against Oumono’s real body, but a clone. Since the boy was an Aburame, one could assume that he was using his bugs.

He scanned the area, looking for a chakra flow, any kind of chakra flow other than this clone in front of him. Knowing the Aburame quite well, they just let the bugs do the fighting and stay behind. Izuno started it with a set of hand seals, a fire technique to start off the plan.
“Housenka no Jutsu!” Small fireballs were fired from Izuno’s mouth, one aimed for the bug clone, and four others shot at the trees in the area. The trees were set ablaze on contact. Smoke was now beginning to pour out of the burning wood, covering the area in a dark sheet of the gas. With smoke, it would build a polar like relation with them, drawing them out of the area.

Izuno, in the middle of a wildfire ducked down, keeping out of the smokes hazardous sheet. With the smoke in the atmosphere, the male bug planted on his back was forced to detach.
“Now to find my real target.” He crawled through the area, still scanning for another chakra source. The forest was burning down, trees being caught on fire one by one, like an epidemic.
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

-He had his bugs separate quickly, hiding under the cloak of smoke, traveling on the ground near his sheet of grass where his meditation position and height protected him from the sheet of smoke. Luckily, the male bug was able to withstand the smoke since Izuno ducked under the smoke. 'That idiot, he'll burn us all alive with this forest fire' he thought to himself.-

Oumono: "The male is still alive... Females, you know what to do."

-He told his bugs in a hushed voice, them escaping the pores of his body, and traveling on the ground. They tracked the male, seeking the one that had Izuno, and grasping onto his body, leeching chakra. It was highly unlikely they'd be sighted; the thick smoke would prevent much sight, and left little a chance to notice them while Izuno was expected look for him.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Smoke overtook the forest, darkening the sky. About a few meters away, a chakra source was fading into view, Izuno was drawing closer to Oumono, it was finally the perfect chance to get him. Izuno planted both hands on the grass and pushed off into the cloud of smoke. He was going to have to take a huge risk doing this, launching himself into the gas. Squinting his eyes a bit because of the smoke, he could see the chakra source, it didn’t leave his view. Izuno performed another set of hand seals, this time firing several dragon-head shaped fire, directing it at Oumono. The heat around the area was increasing, this fire was taking a huge toll on Izuno, but it was worth it, after all, that was also going to aid him against the bugs. With the intense heat and the smoke, the bugs weren’t going to be able to function correctly.

Landing on the grass, he grasped his Gunbai, swinging it towards the Oumono. The gusts created would carry the smoke to him, traveling along the ground and in the air. It also powered the fire around, causing them to burn intensely. This was risky, very risky, but he needed to win at all costs. Taking precaution, he dropped to the ground again..Holding his Gunbai, the key to his success, tightly.
“Burn fire burn…”
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

-Sensing his bugs to have failed him, he had his bugs lift him up out of the smoke, them surviving enough to live through it, and taking him above the smoke screen. He collected several bugs through a chakra string-like callings, having them follow the ducked under smoke Uchiha, but not to get too close. They would be for reconasiance only, seeing as with the Uchiha covered in smell of smoke, they would be killed. He watched closely, making sure if the Uchiha escape he was ready. If the Uchiha never left, the smoke would eventually hit where the Uchiha ducked down, eventually damaging his lungs. So he waited on his stack of barely enough bugs to hold him up, waiting patiently.-

Oumono: "To see an Uchiha lose to his own flames... I'd never seen something like this."

Last edited by Oumono on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm

(Uh, sorry to butt in, but don't you think thats kind of godmod Oumono to just automatically put your bugs on him and claim to take ALL his chakra?)
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deidara Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

(I meant they start taking it, dude.)

Deidara
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:44 pm

(Oh, and I really thought that the match beginning with a bug on Izuno was kind of unfair. And since Izuno jumped into the smoke, the stench attached to him, serving as a bug repellent…)
Tobi
Tobi
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deidara Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 pm

(Not really. It never says I cannot track you. It's all strategy, dude. xD Just like the "Bug Repellant." But, I thought the smoke only killed them if they were in it, not if they touched something it recently touched. Anyways, if you really want me to edit, I will.)

Deidara
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

(Mhm.)
Tobi
Tobi
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuno Uchiha Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Izuno couldn’t stay much longer; he had to exit this area before the smoke damaged his lungs. His only option was to make a run for land that had not yet been hit by the Wildfire. He quickly stood up and started running through the smoke, making sure that he didn’t inhale too much. At the same time, he was being covered by the black gas; the repellent would keep the bugs at bay for about an hour or so. Down his line of view, he could see an opening; the fire hadn’t reached the area ahead yet. “Good…”
Izuno Uchiha
Izuno Uchiha
Jōnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oumono Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

-The reconnaissance bugs alerted him of his opponent's near escape, telling him when his opponent was close to being out of the smokescreen. He took this as a chance for a surprise attack, preparing by taking out ten senbon, five in each hand. When he saw his opponent exit, he immediately tossed them, attempting to strike his opponent unexpectedly from the upper-back, and neck. This allowed him to have an edge; the enemy wasted most of their chakra most likely, and had no damage done to him.-

Oumono
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inbō Sake Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Oumono dude what the fuck I just finished yelling at you for auto-hitting and you go do it again? wtf?
When that perfect moment came up, he tossed them, striking his opponent unexpectedly from the upper-back, and neck.
Your supposed to give your enemy a chance to dodge damnit! What the hell? You attempted to hit him, not directly striked him! And god damnit change deidaras signature! Your bugging the damn page! Resize those images.
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deidara Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm

(Fine! Fine! I edited it again, and changed the sig!)

Deidara
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deidara Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

(Edited again.)

Deidara
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content