Girei - The Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Girei! A Naruto-fan Based Forum where you can rp your own Shinobi way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Title for now
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 pm by Koto

» Kizu, the Waterfall's Restless Trouble!
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am by Koto

» Inbō Sake (陰謀鮭)
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 am by Deidara

» Who? Me? No!
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am by Deidara

» A Chance Encounter- Iwagakure Borders
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am by Koto

» The Far-Sighted One [WiP]
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am by Koto

» Day 51/50
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:54 pm by Inbō Sake

» New Template
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm by Inbō Sake

» The Hidden Stone's Restless Trouble
Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm by Koto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:45 am
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is Mack the Knife

Our users have posted a total of 1492 messages in 231 subjects
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru

2 posters

Go down

Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru Empty Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru

Post by Inbō Sake Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 am

Three Paths of Pain stood in formation facing their new enemy. Deva, Asura, and Naraka up against the Tsuchikage. The other three paths were not there to help at the moment, but Pain was sure he would be able to defeat his opponent. An Uchiha Kage, what a poor choice for a village leader. God would have to show him his true place in this world. Pain and this Uchiha were in Iwagakure, the village abandoned, most of the people dead and some escaped. It was only these two left to finish the fight. Pain planned to leave this place as rubble. Nothing left. All those who were still alive would be unable to rebuild. Rain began to pour down over the empty village, wetting the cloaks and hair of the Paths, Pain would be able to sense Sendohiru everywhere in the village now, being able to see and detect through the rain. Each path had an emotionless expression. Pain would hesitate no further to start his assault. Asura's wrist opened, and seven missiles shot out at Sendohiru which would land and explode either on him or around him. Asura's wrist reattaching, Pain waited to see how the Kage would react to the first attack.

Spoiler:
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru Empty Re: Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru

Post by Sendohiru Uchiha Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am

Sendohiru stood on the balcony of the Tsuchikage's tower, high above the rest of the village. He could hear the screams of the dying filling the air. He could see the first few gentle drops of rain hitting the rooftops before the downpour started, he could see every aspect of what could only be termed a slaughter, and for no reason. Sendohiru as angry, and he wanted revenge; he would kill whoever was responsible. He jumped from the balcony, moving along the various protruding alcoves on his way to ground level. When he landed, his feet splashed and mud flew out in every direction from his location. That is when he saw Pain, who wasted no time in explaining himself and opened up directly with an attack. One of his paths had removed its wrist to reveal several missiles which fired at Sendohiru, who acted quickly, slamming his palms into the ground to raise up a large chunk to block the rockets, then using what was left he used the Stone Needles technique to shoot a large volley of rocks molded into needles towards the 3 paths in front of him.
  • Earth Element; Splitting Earth Force [Doton; Retsudo Tenshou]
    Element: Earth
    B-Rank
    This causes a violent earth rift to be sent towards an opponent by slamming one's open palms on the ground and sending chakra deep in. The earth rifting force can cause unstable grounds to completely collapse, and basically crack open the ground ahead and causes changes to the landscape as well as cause some severe damage.

• Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
    Element: Earth
    D-Rank
    The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent.
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha
Kage

Back to top Go down

Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru Empty Re: Three Paths of Pain versus the Tsuchikage Sendohiru

Post by Inbō Sake Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:11 am

The Deva Path rose its palm, a slightly distorted sound could be heard, the needles growing close to the Paths. Rain continued to pour endless on them now. Asura's skull cap popped open. Deva said two words. "Shinra Tensei." As he said this, gravity slammed into the needles, slightly crushing their tips, and then sending them all back at Sendohiru with more force than when he originally created them. Now, the Asura Path propelled itself forward a little, and the Deva and Naraka Path jumped up. A titanic shockwave of chakra was released from Asura's head, collasping and ripping apart several buildings around him in the area, and sending the force towards Sendohiru increasing the speed of the needles, and he would soon be hit with this technique too. After the shockwave passed behind him, Deva and Naraka landed, and Asura's skull cap lowered once again. The Asura went back to its formation with Deva and Naraka, all of them waiting for his reaction to what was now coming.

Name- Shinra Tensei
Element- Gravity
Rank- Rinnegan/Kekkei Genkai
Description- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shinra_Tensei

Name- Laser Explosion
Element- Chakra
Rank- Rinnegan/Kekkei Genkai
Description- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Laser_Explosion
Inbō Sake
Inbō Sake
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down